Magnetic Love✨~(1)

Hey people!😃
Hope you all are good.

Story plot- Sumod are ex girlfriend boyfriend, afte break up both meet many times but both hate eachother but somewhere also love eachother.
Susheela is a doctor and pramod is very rich business man.

So let's begin👇🏻

Scene at hospital.

Sushi is checking some patients then an emergency case come she go to operation theatre.
And shocked to see pramod is laying on bed totally injured. Her heart ached. But she try to clam herself.

And start the surgery as he is in very critical situation.

After around 1 hour.

The surgery is successful, now he is shifted to normal ward
but he is very weak.
Sushi is sitting beside him looking at him meanwhile he is unconscious.

S- Aaj pata tha ki tum bewakoof ho lekin itne! ghari (car) bhi nahi chalani aati....kuch ho jata toh!!? Haan!? tumare liye toh koi baat nahi hogi lekin kaam se kaam apno ke bare mein toh socho! Main bhi na kisko keh rahi hoon!....

Her eyes filled with tears she come closer to his face about to kissed his forehead
But suddenly stopped and get up look at her ring she is wearing a diamond ring as she is engaged.

She wiped her tears and go out of the ward.

S- nurse....

Nurse- yes mam?

S- is patient ko yaha lekar kon aaya ?

Nurse- mam koi ladka aaya tha.

S- oh ok chala gaya voh ab?

Nurse- ji..

S- okay thank you.

Then the nurse leave

S- iske family member ko inform karna hoga.

She go inside the ward and open his phone and saw his family photo. She open phone caller.

And search "mom" but there is no number she confused so she again write "dad" still there is no number.

S- aesa nahi ho sakta pramod apne mom dad ka naam isi number se save hota...tha....haan tha main bhi na.

Before she again see someone called her she kept that phone and go out.

After sometimes

He open his eyes look around he is in hospital.

P- main yaha kese!?

Then nurse come with soup

Nurse- sir aapka accident ho gaya tha but you are fine. Please have this you feel better.

P- thankyou.

That nurse help him to sit

P- mera yeh operation kisne kiya?

N- dr. Susheela ne...

He shocked to hear her name

P- susheela...

N- yes sir. You have this soup.

P- hmm. (In his mind- main bhi na ho sakta hai voh susheela koi aur ho haan koi aur hi hogi.)

-------------------------------------------------

To be Continued....

Very much disappointing to see That you guys don't respect my words but anyways only posting for my loyal readers.