Start loving you💓~(4)

Scene at viraj's house
Sushi is still in pramod's arms she is really scared.

V- kafi acha kaam kiya hai tum logo ne....ab jao isse us kamre mein baad kardo. Samjhe!!?

P- y...yes sir

V- hmm.(leave)

Then pramod goes to a room and make sushi sit on bed then he lock the door.

S- pramod... mujhe bohut dar lag raha hai. (Getting tention)

P- (come towards her and cup her face) tum chinta maat karo.....moka milte hi tum yaha se bhaag Jana.

He is about to leave but she hold his hand, he look back to her then she stand up.

S- pagalo jaisi baate maat karo pramod....main aese tumhe akele chod kar nahi jaa sakti.

P- tumhe Jana hi hoga.

S- maine kaha na....nahi!

P- toh tum kya chahti ho?

Both are looking at eachother eyes after a while,

S- tumari family kaha hai?

>>>>>>>

In mid night~
Viraj is sleeping and all his bodyguards are outside the house.

Pramod escape from there and go to sushi where she locked. He open the door she look up and hug him tightly. Both are feeling peace in eachother arms. After sometimes.
He back off

P- chale?

S- haan.

Both goes upstairs soon both reach and saw two bodyguards. Now sumod are taking in slow voice

S- ab kya kare?

P- ruko main kuch karta hoon.

He open his phone and message one of the bodyguard being unknown "jaldi tum dono niche aao! Gadbad ho gayi hai"

That bodyguard read this and go both of them go downstairs meanwhile sumod open the door where his family is.

They all look at him with alot of emotions. Mini come and hug him.

M- (cry) tu theek toh haina beta!?

P- haan maa...main theek hoon.

After sometimes.

M- (look at sushi) agar main galat nahi hoon toh tum susheela hona? Dharmpal ji ki choti beti?

S- ji lekin aapko kese pata?

M- tum....theek ho? (Hug her)

After a while she back off .

P- maa aap susheela ko kese jaanti ho?

J- main aur dharmpal bohut ache dost the lekin kaam ki vajah se hum yaha shift ho gaye aur baad mein pata chala ki....

M- is viraj ne dharmpal bhai sahab ka ghar jaala diya tha...hume laga ki kuch nahi bacha lekin tum theek ho.

She smile with tears.

P- maa....hum sab ko yaha se nikalna hoga jaldi.

S- haan chaliye.

After very difficulty They all escape from his house.

>>>>>>

Early morning~
Viraj got to know that they all escape so he order his bodyguards to catch them.

Meanwhile with them.
They are in the jungle hidden behind the trees.

S- pramod....tumare pass gun hai?

P- haan kyu?

S- do mujhe...

P- tum kisko maaro gi?

S- us saale viraj ko....na rahega voh aur na rahenge uske bodyguards!!

He took out the gun and give it to her.

P- main bhi tumare sath chalunga.

S- bilkul nahi!

Saying this she leave and reach the back door of the house. Suddenly!

______________________________

To be Continued.....

Do votes and comments please🙂🙌🏻