Dare😉❤️

Susheela is wearing a short dark purple dress till her thighs with her black heels her long silver earrings and her soft, long curly hairs are open.. looking so gorgeous ✨

She enter in a big club along with her friends. The hall is quite dark shining with disco's lights. She enjoyed alot with her friends after sometimes.

They all are playing truth and dare then it's sushi's turn and she said dare.

Friend1- okay! So you have to go towards that boy....(while pointing him) and kiss him on his lips.

S- (shocked) what!?

Friend2- yeah now go!

Sushi slowly start going And that boy is wearing green shirt with dark blue jeans. He is pramod.
Somewhere she found him handsome and cute.

Then he look at her coming towards him she suddenly stop. They both were looking at eachother eyes.
She go come closer towards him and kissed on his lips softly.

He is shocked but when he is about to kissed her back she back off and said

S- it's just a dare.

Saying This she leave he's still lost in her. They didn't meet after that.

Next Day~
It's morning time

When susheela enter in her college wearing a beautiful red kurti with jeans and shoes, her hairs are tied in a ponytail.

She just come out after attending her lecture then her friends come towards her.

Friend2- tujhe pata chala?

S- kya?

Friend2- matlab tere ko kuch nahi pata!?

S- arrey nahi pata tabhi toh puch rahi hoon kya hua?

Friend1- sun....(in low voice) jis ladke ko tu club mein kiss karke aayi thi voh humare college ke principal ka beta hai.

S- kya!! Mar gaye....a...ab?

Friend1- abhi tujhe uske samne nahi aana samjhi?

S- hmm.

Scene at outside the college
Sushi is going then pramod stop her by coming infront of her she look up and shocked to see him.

S- tum?

P- hey.... myself pramod Chautala remember?

S- dekho Maine kal hi bola tha ki....voh sirf ek dare tha.

P- lekin maine toh kal ki baat hi nahi ki...

S- 🤦🏻‍♀️shit!

P- (smile at her cuteness) Btw main tumhe yeh kehne aaya hoon that I like you.

S- (look at him) ek kiss kya kardi tum toh piche pad gaye....

She about to go but he stop her saying

P- piche nahi pada bass yahi kehne aaya tha. tumara naam?

S- Susheela ruhail.

Saying this she quickly leave try to not to blush meanwhile he smiled thinking about her.

At night~
Both are just thinking about eachother...

Next day. When she is in her classroom attending lecture. Meanwhile pramod is seeing her from window.
Then she noticed him looking at her she roll her eyes try to concentrate in her studies.
Soon both fell in love💕

After 2 years~
Sushi enter inside the house. Her face is telling that she is so tired, she throw her office's bag on sofa. Then pramod come and hug her Resting her head on his chest.

She smiled as her all tiredness is gone.

P- thak gayi?

S- hmm bohut.

P- tum fresh ho jao tumare liye maine cupcakes banaye hai.

S- really?😃

P- hmm😊

S- love you! (Kissed on his cheek😗)

P- love you more😊❤️

____The End____

Hope you all like it🙂
Please do votesand comments💬

Thankyou🌻