I hate you but I love you😍

Hey guys!!
After long time finally a idea come in my mind💁🏻‍♀️

So in this plot- sumod are married and love each other live alone in Mumbai and both are doing there job.

So let's begin👇🏻

Scene at night it's 11:00pm
Sushi is working on her laptop while sitting on sofa and waiting for pramod.
Then doorbell rings she go and open the door. He come inside and kept his office bag on table

P- sushi main bohut thak(tired) gaya hu....kuch khane ko dedo

S- ha deti hu tum fresh ho jao.

He go to room after sometimes he come out and sit on dinning table with her. And start eating food

S- (in her mind- kuch hi minute bache hai fir.....)

P- kya soch rahi ho?

S- a....kuch nahi.

After their dinner pramod go to room after few minutes sushi also enter in and saw him sleeping she go and lay beside him taking the blanket over her.

S- (in her mind- i am sure yeh sone ki acting kar raha hai.)

She check her phone to see the time and it's 12:00!
She look at him

S- (in her mind- is he forget our anniversary!!!?)

S- pramod....! (Try to wake him up) pramod....ughh!! (But he is in deep slumber)

S- (in her mind- ho sakta hai ki yeh abhi bhi acting kar raha ho? Haan acting hi kar raha hoga Varna humari anniversary yeh kabhi nahi bhul sakta.)

Then she slept while thinking about it.

Next morning!

She wake up and saw him getting ready for his office.

S- pramod?

P- tum uth gayi. Acha suno main late ho raha hu toh main nikal raha hu aur haan chinta maat karna breakfast office Jaa kar lunga ok bye....

Saying this he take his office bag and leave

S- (to herself) sach mein bhul gaya!? Nahi mazak toh nahi? Shayad mere koi surprise plan Kiya ho?

She get up and get ready for her office and leave without having breakfast at evening first she come and made a dinner and also made chocolate cake then wear a beautiful purple top with white shorts open hairs because he love her in these outfit.
she thinks he plan a surprise for her!

Then he came it's 8:30pm

S- tum aa gaye.

P- haan tum dinner lagado main fresh hokar aaya...

Saying this he go to room after sometimes he come out and saw her sitting on chair.

P- tumhe kya hua? (While sitting on chair)

S- aaj kya hai?

P- kya hai?

S- tum bhul gaye pramod!? (Look at him)

P- k..kya?

S- (stand up and say loudly) anniversary hai Aaj humari!!

P- are you serious!?

S- of course! Pramod i can't believe ki tum humari anniversary bhul gaye!! Aur main pagal subhe se soch rahi hu ki shayad tum natak kar rahe ho aur mujhe surprise do ge but...(shouts)

P- (also stand up from his seat and look at her) calm down susheela bohut kaam tha aaj office mein bhul gaya..

S- acha!! Ab mujhe zyada important tumara kaam ho gaya hai!? (Again shouts)

P- (also shouts) chillao maat!! susheela main kuch keh nahi raha iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum joh maan mein aaye bolungi...

S- it's enough pramod!! I don't want to talk with you...get lost i don't care!

She was going but Stop and say

S- I HATE YOU!!!

P- ok fine I HATE YOU TOO!

she angrily go to room and lock it from inside he sit back on the chair while holding his head.

After one and half hour!
She is still in her room meanwhile he decide to talk with her. He go and knock the door but no response from inside.

P- susheela!? Please darwaza kholo! Sushi.....!

Then she open the door ignore him and go to balcony and stand there.
He come towards her and stand beside her.

After few seconds of silence!

P- sorry.

S- main bhi sorry. (Look away)

P- tum kyu sorry bol rahi ho? (Hold her hand softly) galati meri thi. Sorry. maine humare itne special moment ko kharab Kiya.

S- it's okay but agar aage se aesa Kiya na toh main....main tumhe chodkar chali jaungi!

P- jaane ki baat maat Kiya Karo jaaneman! (Wink at her)

She smiles and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He pull her closer and kissing her deeply.

After sometimes!
They both get apart

S- i hate you but i love you.

P- me too!

She hug him tightly he Also hug him back.

S- can't you say!?

P- opps! Happy anniversary my jaan!❤️✨

S- happy anniversary🤗✨

S- (while breaking the hug) ab chalo bhi! I'm hungry.

P- me too yarr!

S- i also make cake.

P- really!?

S- yes!

Both go and cut the cake together then feed eachother.❤️

____THE END____

How is the part? Tell me in comments!!

If you have any suggestion for this one shot book then message me.

Bye bye
Take care💖