College love🦋~(2)

When college get over
Sushi is standing waiting for her father. Then two boys start flirting with her.

She try to ignore them but one boy touch her arm it's enough for her so she slap him hard for doing this.

He get angry and push her before she could fall pramod come from behind and hold her.
Both are lost in eachother eyes 👀

After some seconds

P- you okay?

She nodded and stand properly. While pramod come towards that boy and hold him by his collar

P- (in very angry tone) Teri himmat kese huyi!! Usko haath lagane ki haan!?

He punch on his face hard make him fall on the floor. He is about to beat him more but before he do.

That two boy ran from there then
Principal means sushi's father named Ajay(A) Ruhail come

A- kya ho raha hai yaha?

S- (come towards him) kuch nahi papa... voh koi ladke mujhe ched rahe the toh inhone...

A- (look at pramod) tumne bachaya meri beti ko?

P- ji....

A- thanks

P- it's ok sir.

Ajay and susheela leave after sitting in their car.

When they both reach home. Sushi straightly go to her room and sit on bed, take a relief breathe.

Then her younger sister named garima come near her.

G- susheela di....aaj hum kisi family function pe jaa rahe hai.

S- kab?

G- raat ko...

S- ohh ok.

At night>>>
Sushi is wearing a green suit with white palazzo. With her curly hairs are open looking absolutely stunning.
They all go for function.

It's very big hall with so many arrangements. After sometimes she is sitting on chair with garima.

Then she fell someone is staring her so she look here and there
And shocked to see pramod there.

S- (in mind- yeh yaha kya kar raha hai?)

Then ajay called her where pramod is standing she go towards him.

A- susheela yeh pramod ke father hai Mr. Jay Chautala.

S- namaste uncle. (In her mind - ohh so iska naam pramod hai)

P- (in his mind- susheela...nice name)

After some talking sushi is going to leave then pramod come in front of her.

S- what?..

P- actually I want to say that.....

S- that?

P- (come his face a bit closer and Said in slow voice) looking gorgeous.

She blush in her mind

S- a.... thanks.

P- if you don't mind can we become friends?

While forwarding his hand she also handshake with him accepting his friendship.

______________________________

Next part asap! :)