Loved for her❤️~(1)

In a Kingdom~
There is a Prince crying sitting in his big bedroom as her father passed away one day before.
Then his stepmother which is queen named Kiran(K)  come in his room.

K- stop crying beta..

She wiped his tears and feed him some food as he didn't eat anything.

Prince- maa... please mujhe kuch der akele chod dijiye.

K- nahi pramod...tumare papa ke baad tum hi toh ho joh is rajae ko sambhalo ge aur tumare rone se voh vapas thodi na aayenge.

He nodded

After few days>>>
Pramod means prince is walking in his garden then he saw a girl watering the flowers in his garden.
She is a new maid in his big mansion
He is about to go towards her but then Kiran come to her.

K- suno....

Girl- ji...?

K- jaake jaldi prince ka kamra saaf kardo.

She nodded and go to his room. Meanwhile he can't able to see her face but felt something.

Then he also go to his room and saw cleaning the window her back is facing him. He come towards her suddenly she turned to go but bump with him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. Their eyes meet and she is one and only susheela.

After some seconds she get up.

S- aap kon? Aur yaha kya kar rahe ho?

P- (smile) yeh toh mujhe puchna chahiye..

S- matlab....

P- matlab yeh mera kamra hai.

S- prince! mujhe maaf karna mujhe pata nahi tha...

P- koi baat nahi..

Then she go outside and take a deep breath feeling butterflies in her stomach.🦋💗

After one month>>
Sumod don't know how they become friends. But no one is know about it. Sushi decide not to tell anyone about her and pramod's friendship

As she is a maid and he is very rich...

Kiran notice this and was completely against it. She wanted prince to married a rich girl not like sushi.

One day.
As usual she is watering the flowers in garden then Kiran come to her.

K- suno!! (Angrily)

S- ji...

K- sach sach batana tum aur mera beta matlab is mahal ka prince..main kya chal raha. jab dekho tum uske aage piche ghumti rehti ho..

S- (hesitate) na...nahi toh...

K- acha hai...lekin agar aesa nahi haina....toh dur raho samjhi? kya hai na tum naukar aur kaha voh so samjh gayi na?

She nodded while looking down.
After sometimes she go to her house which is too small. She sat on the floor thinking about Kiran's words.

Meanwhile pramod is waiting for her in his room as after watering the flowers she always come to his room to meet him.

______________________________

To be continued!

Please do votes and comments.
🙂🤝🏻