A night change their life✨~ (1)

Hey guys!
Hope you all are fine

So in this plot- Sumod are didn't meet. Both live in Mumbai.

Note this os is mature so read at your own risk}

Let's begin👇🏻

At Night~
It's raining heavily

A girl wearing this👇🏻

Run inside the club she a bit wet because of rain....

Girl- (to herself) ohh God! ye baarish ko bhi abhi hona tha!

Suddenly her phone rings it's her best friend named kavita(K)

Girl- hello...

K- kaha hai tu!? It's my birthday yarr...!

Girl- I know bestie....actually yarrr baarish bohut tej (fast) ho rahi hai...toh

K- samjh gayi...tu nahi aa sakti

Girl-hmm

K- it's okay... susheela tere liye main aapna birthday kal bhi mana lungi...

S- (laughs) really?

K- of course....chal bye aur dhyan se ghar jayi...

S- hmm..and sorry

K- it's ok sush...😗

Call end

S- (to herself) pata nahi ye barish kab rukengi! yaha koi taxi bhi nahi dikh rahi....

Suddenly! She feels two strong arms hold her from back through her waist she startled and immediately turn....
And saw a handsome boy is standing their wearing a white shirt whose first three buttons are open with navy blue jeans..

She is continuously staring him

S- (in mind- damn....he is so hot)

Soon she come back to senses when he asked her...

Boy- can I help you miss beautiful? (in flirty voice)

Then she realise he was drunk

S- no thanks 🙂

She turned to go but he hold her hand from back sushi turned towards his

S- what?

Boy- itni bhi kya jaldi hai jaane ki? Btw myself pramod...and you miss?

S- non of your business! and leave my hand....

P- nahi! first tell your name...

S- susheela Ruhail....okay? now leave my hand

Then pramod pull her his hands around her waist she is continuously seeing him...after both shared a beautiful eyelock ✨ then pramod take her with him...

S- excuse me!?

P- oh common sushi...come na

S- my name is not sushi it's susheela! su-shee-la....

P- yeah..

He make her sit on bar counter she saw many people is dancing drinking and doing fun then he give her beer...

S- chii main nahi peeti!

P- taste to karlo...

S- aree but!

He forcefully make her drink after sometimes of drinking she is also drunk....

P- achi thi na?

S- (in childish & drunk voice) yeah it's tasty...but why you make me drunk?

P- abhi pata chal jayega!

He take her with him and move towards a room and locked it...

S- mujhe tumare iraade theek nahi lag rahe😏

P- pehle ye batao ki tumko main kesa laga? (while removed his shirt)

S- tum mujhe.....(took a pause) hot lage.....

P- really?....

S- ha..

He start coming closer but she go to the balcony he also go behind her....
Back hug her after sometimes he removed the straps of her dress and kissed her shoulder

She turned and looked at him then a sound of thunder storm come and both kissed eachother at same time...
While kissing he pin her to the wall kiss her more and pick her up then she wrap her legs around his waist..soon both fall on bed and start removing eachother clothes..

After 5 hours!
It's 7:15am in the morning
Both are sleeping naked on sofa she is sitting on his lap while hugging him..

Then she wake up her head is paining so much she up her face and really shocked to see their condition..she start remembering what is happened last night?

Without wasting time she got up from him wear her clothes..and quickly leave from there...
Soon she reach her hotel room (yes she live alone her family is live in Delhi)
She closed the door and sit on bed she is just thinking about pramod....

S- (in mind- ye maine kya kar diya? Ohh goddd I am so stressed 😩)

Then her door bell rings she open the door and see kavita

K- hey babyy... good morning 😃

S- yeah🙂

K- ek sec what happen to you hein?

S- voh....

Sushi take her inside and closed the door

K- kya hua? tention mein kyu lag rahi hai kuch hua hai kya!?

S- ha!

Sushi tell her everything what happen last night..

K- what!! Are you serious!?

S- mmm.....yes

K- tu bhi drunk thi?

S- hmm...

K- tu stress maat le ok joh ho gaya usse bhul Jaa!

S- kese bhul jau kavita...? It's...

K- ok listen...voh dikhne mein kesa tha?

S- acha tha...

K- hmm...main ek kaam karti hu tere liye lemon juice lekar aati hu...hm?

Kavita go to kitchen make lemon juice then give it to her she drink it...

K- relax hoja please....

S- hmm..

Like this 3 days passed!
Sushi simply wake up and get ready in Black short top with sky blue jeans with open hairs..

She is going to give interview in a company..After having her breakfast she leave...

--------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!🌝✌🏻