Mr Arrogant to Mr caring😌~(2)

Hey people....
sorry I know I'm not uploading as I can't get time to write because of my studies! So please understand...

___________________________

Scene at her room

S- dekho main yeh shaadi nahi karna chahti aur....

P- lekin main toh karna chahta hoon voh bhi tumse.

He slowly moved his fingers on her cheeks she removed his hand.

S- just shut up.

P- aakhir tum ladkiyon ki problem kya hai!? shaadi nahi karni padhai Karni hai.... career banana hai... independent bana hai..bass ho gaya!? Ughh tum ladkiyan yeh sab karke hume piche chodna chahti ho?

S- oh hello...yeh sab chize hum khud liye karte hai...

P- whatever! But is shaadi ke liye meri haan hai.

Saying this he leave before she speaks after sometimes when pramod said yes for the marriage in front of families.

Sushi Is going to say no but her father said yes! She is totally disappointed

Scene shifts to their marriage's day. Both get married and moved to his house.
She come out of the car with that heavy lehnga. She looks at his house it's very big and beautiful.

P- chale? Ya yahi rehna hai?

She look at him and moves forward to the main door when his mother mini is standing for doing aarti of sumod.

After doing some rituals sumod go to their room. After changing their clothes sushi took the pillow and blanket go towards couch.

P- (while laying on the bed) vaha kyu so Rahi ho?

S- I'm not comfortable with you.

P- as your wish!

Saying this he turn off the lights and sleep. She also sleep.

Like this days passed! Sushi always used to sleep on couch. Pramod didn't care about her and always disrespect her and other people except his parents . After 2 months.

One night~
Sushi is going to sleep on couch but

P- problem kya hai tumhari!?

S- (turned) kesi problem?

P- (lock the door and come towards her) yeh roj roj (daily) couch par sone se kya sabit karna chahti ho? Ki main selfish hoon!?

S- mujhe tumse baat karne mein koi interest nahi hai.

She simply say and about to go but he hold her wrist tightly

P- lekin mujhe hai! (Pull her closer) hum dono husband wife hai aur tum is rishtey ko manne ko taiyar kyu nahi ho!?

S- (trying to free herself) main toh taiyar hoon lekin tumne mujhe pichle 2 mahino mein ek din bhi aisa nahi choda jis din tumne mujhe ulta sidha na bola ho!....

Finally free herself from his tight grip on her wrist.

P- bass padhna hi chahti ho na kya kar longi padhai karke....?

Now it's enough for her but she don't want to fight with him at this usual topic so she go and lay on sofa to sleep.

Pramod angrily turn off the lights and also sleep.
Meanwhile in her mind

S- pyaar toh tumse in do mahino mein hona shuru ho gaya tha lekin tumari soch aesi hai ki main chahkar bhi pyaar nahi kar sakti.....bass bohut hua! Main tumhe samjhakar hi rahungi ki Kisi ki respect kese ki jaati hai.

_____________________________

To be continued!

Next part asap🙂
Please do votes

Thankyou