Shaadi♥️✨

So sumod are getting married. It's love marriage.

A day before marriage.
Sumod are laying naked under the blanket. Talking in eachother embrace...

P- I can't wait more...

S- (smile) me too..

P- aaj toh koi function nahi haina?

S- nahi...

Both look at eachother eyes and kissed eachother passionately. Both are sucking and licking eachother lips.

After sometimes both broke the kiss then he start kissing and licking her neck locking his fingers with her. Before he move forward someone knock the door.

S- kon!?

G- main hoon susheela...jaldi darwaza khol.

S- k-kyu?

She moan silently as he bite her earlobe

G- kya hua? Jaldi niche aa....

S- haan theek hai.

Then she push him away

P- kya hua?

S- mujhe Jana padega tum bhi jao....ab kal aana bharaat lekar.

P- ok bye.

He kissed her cheek and both wear their clothes. Pramod leave from there and sushi go to hall.

Next Day>>>
At her house

Ruhail mansion is fully decorated with flowers in the centre of the hall there is a mandap for sumod marriage.

Meanwhile sushi is in her bride dress looking damn.. gorgeous ✨

Waiting for bharaat then she go to her balcony and smile to see that bharaat is arrive.

Sumod saw eachother. She pass a flying kiss to him he place his hand on his heart smiling at her.

Now scene at mandap

Sumod make eachother wear varmala. then both took pheraa

After that both sat down he make her wear mangalsutra then put vermillion on her hairline then kiss  her forehead softly.

The camera man took their picture
All are very happy to see them.

The happy scene end here 💖

_______________________________

Thankyou so much to every reader to support me. Hope you all like my stories.

Thankyou~