By Mistake...❤️~(1)

Susheela is wearing a beautiful bride dress looking so stunning✨.
As she is going to married with madhav.
It's an arranged marriage. She don't wanted to marry with him. She wanted to do love marriage but her parents are not listen to her.

Suddenly some two mans jumped into her balcony they are wearing mask. both saw her, her back is facing them
So one of the man go towards her she turned before she sees that man spray on her face...by this she faint...

Man1- jaldi aa....

Man2- haan.

Both pick her up

Man1- iska lehenga kitna bari hai.

Man2- haan.. lekin ab jaldi kar boss humara wait kar rahe hoge.

Somehow both take her down and make her sit inside the jeep then they also sit and drives away.

The next scene
Sushi is sitting on chair her hands and feet are tied to the sides on the chair. When she open her eyes she found no one then she saw herself tied to the chair.

S- areee ab yeh kya nayi musibat hai.....hello!! Koi hai kya!!!? Kholo mujhe!

She try to free herself but can't. Then the same two mans come without wearing mask.

Man2- abee kya ho gaya chilla kyu rahi hai?

S- pehle yeh batao ki tum logo ne mujhe kidnapped kyu kiya hai.

Man1- voh hume nahi pata...humare boss ne hume kaha tha tujhe kidnap karne ke liye.

Man2- haan.

S- toh bolao aapne boss ko...

Man1- tu chup chap baithi reh samjhi...humare boss ka jab man hoga voh aae ge.

Man2- haan aur tab tak ke liye.

Saying this he covered her mouth with a cloth.

S- mm..m.....(unable to speak) 

After around half an hour that two mans come but this time with a guy means pramod. sushi look at him. And lost in him.

S- (in her mind- maine toh socha hi nahi tha ki ek kidnapper itna handsome bhi ho sakta hai🤔😍)

Pramod come and sit in front and look at her innocent and beautiful eyes but can't see her whole face.

Then a man remove a cloth from her face he lost in her beauty....she notice this and Said

S- tumne mujhe kidnap kyu kiya?

P- (come back to his sense) huh? Tum Susheela hi hona?

S- haan main hi hoon susheela ruhail...

P- ruhail!!?

S- haan...

P- (stand up and say angrily to both man) areee bewakoofo!! Yeh konsi susheela ko pakad ke le aaye!!

S- konsi ka kya matlab hai...main hi susheela hu..

P- par tum susheela ruhail ho (come a bit closer to her face)  aur maine inko Mr.Kapoor ki beti susheela ko pakadne ko kaha tha..Uski bhi aaj hi shaadi thi.

S- ohh...toh yeh baat thi.

_______________________________

To be Continued....

Next part asap 🙂
Please do votes and comments🙏🏻