25

Warning triggering themes

"Scared of me!" Tommy protested to his brother who was still attempting to calm his brother.
"Tommy just listen-"
"No Arthur! I've given that girl no reason to be frightened!" The door opening interrupted them as Polly stepped into the hall giving Tommy an unforgiving look.
"Enough you're making it worse she can hear you." He promptly shut his mouth looking towards the doorway where she peeked from the crack in the door.
"Iris... can we speak? Even if it's through the door. I just... I've missed you terribly pet." She opened the door slightly more looking at the 3 family members.
"Fine. Not alone. I want Arthur there too." He gave a nod while wanting nothing more than to run to her and hold her. The clock chime and the girls eyes widened. "I have to go." She paced towards the door while the 3 gave confused glances.
"Go where? Pet, you just got back?"
"I'm late!" Was all she could muster. He caught sight of the scar across her jawline as she looked back.
"What about Charles?" Her eyes filled with confusion at the name like she couldn't quite piece everything. "Your son... our son..." she frowned looking at the ground her hand still on the door handle.
"I don't know who you're talking about." Then she slipped out of the house as quickly as she arrived. Tommy looked at Arthur.
"Follow her. I want to know her every move."

She stood in the hall back against the wall with her hands held behind her back.
"Now." Was all she heard from inside as the door opened for her she stepped inside. Standing in the centre of the room she could feel the eyes on her.
"Did you see him?"
"Yes sir." The man waved a hand and the men by the door stepped forward.
"Did you leave it?"
"Yes sir."
"And?" The men pulled the robe from her shoulder letting it fall to the ground
"I didn't let him touch me just like you said sir. And I came straight back."
"Good girl. Now, I have extended a letter to mr Shelby for a meeting regarding our business you will be present. Am I understood?" Her breathing was uneven at that point:
"Yes sir." He motioned for her to come closer at which she did only stopping to kneel at his feet.
"Good. Now open your mouth I want some fun before we have company."

She had wished never to be in this position. Kneeling on the ground like a dog stripped of her clothes while the men in fine suits stood around waiting for the right moment. That's when the door opened and in they walked. My they were magnificent, the Shelby family, the composure they kept seeing one of their own on the ground and treated with no dignity. She had been instructed to keep her eyes on the ground at all times seeing nothing but tommys fine shoes on the carpet.
"Don't look at her. You look at me. You're here to do business with me." The man hummed. Sir, that was all she had been told to call him. She was still unknowing on how she came into his care. All she knew was to do as told and that Tommy Shelby will have her killed if he takes her. "I had my lawyer draw up the papers these cover every enterprise in your possession. Bars, restaurants, warehouses, everything fucking thing that you've taken all these years to gather together. You will sign them all over to my family..." Tommy raised an eyebrow at the thought of it as Luca rose from his seat. "Or... you're gonna die... my mother told me you would suffer more if I took everything and let you live... so I started with her. Now I take everything else" pilots eyes narrowed as he came to stand behind iris. His gloved hand reaching down her get lost in her hair. He hummed looking down to her. "Why don't you show me Shelby what's in your mouth sweetheart." She raised her head slowly looking utterly defeated as she opened her lips "look him in the eyes...that's a good girl." The white Liquid on her tongue nearly sent Tommy into a rage. "Good now swallow...." She did as told not breaking the eye contact she'd been told to keep. "How does it feel Tommy. Knowing I used your wife as a toy?" He saw the glimpse of confusion in her eyes. Wife... loved... surely not...
"Now sign the fucking papers before I start fucking her other holes." Tommy chuckled a moment looking at Luca.
"A friend once told me... big fucks small. So I had to find someone bigger than you... now you may know there are two families in Brooklyn, who want to take over your monopoly on the import of liquor into New York." Iris had long since zoned out as Polly started talking and the family laid out their plan iris was thinking back to everything when memories started flashing through her head

"How are we mr Shelby?"
"Better for seeing you mrs Shelby."

"I love you pet..."
"I love you too Tommy."

"That's my Tommy Shelby..."
"That's my iris Shelby."

"And as for you touching my wife," she blinked hard looking up at Tommy. "You'll never live to breathe near her again." She was pulled backwards by her hair and that's when it all snapped back. That rage she remembered in his eyes was never aimed to her it was aimed to the men who dared to lay their hands on his girl.
"Tommy!" She screamed she she was shoved to the wall by her neck with a blade bought out ready in the commotion she didn't hear the door open. But the hun shot and the blood... that she heard. She felt the blood hit her face as her throat was realised and she was left standing with Luca chingretta's dead body sliding down hers to the ground.
"Iris?" She was shaking as she looked at him, a tear slipping down her face.
"Tommy.... Tommy i didn't- he made me- I-" he took a step towards the sobbing girl seeing the lack of fear in her face.
"It's over iris. You're safe, come home with me." He held out a hand and she took his and for the first time that night he felt her shaking and wondered if she had been like that the whole time. He held her face in his palms and wiped the tears away. "Never again okay? I'm sorry pet. I did this to you. I'm sorry." She let out a shaky breath as a blanket was draped around her and the fragile girl was marched from the building and straight into a car.