"Story"

Chongyun walked up to Xingqiu, who was reading his favorite book, and said: "Master, your book really is truly a wonder.

A scroll like this doesn't exist.

Now that I've been reading it, I have to admit that you really are quite intelligent."

After he finished reading it, he handed it to Xingqiu, saying: "Please tell this person not to come to me anymore.

It's alright if he wants to hear some of my story, but don't listen to all of it.

Tell him to go elsewhere.

I don't want to see him anymore."

After listening to what Chongyun had said, Xingqiu was really unhappy.

At the very beginning, he wasn't going to go to him, but now he couldn't even stand the sight of him.

This kind of person should never have existed.

When Xingqiu asked Chongyun why he would go to someone like that, he said: "You and he are cousins, and you haven't met each other in a long time.

Immediately after Chongyun finished speaking, Zhongli appeared and began to tell one of his very long stories about how the people on the Bridge of Gods in the sky had a pact to be together as a family for eternity, but during one winter, they did not speak and there was even a crying spell of a day.

In order to help restore the family, he went to the gods and told them that the people on the bridge were begging them to let them live together, but they didn't even hear him.

So, he came to help them instead.

Xingqiu and Chongyun look at him with a look of what and why would they not want to listen to this kind of person?

Zhongli's thin and wiry voice makes people want to cover their ears.

After he was done talking, he bowed to them and said: "I'm really sorry.

Now that I've been listening to this kind of man for a long time, I cannot bear it anymore."

Zhongli said: "You are cousins, so what can it matter to you?

Once we are really related, our brotherhood will be better."

After the girl sat down, Xingqiu said to Chongyun: "Who told you to meet me?

Did he find out about the wedding between Brother Hong and me?"

The girl said: "That was because I overheard him talking with the Priest of the Bridge of Gods.

He told Brother Hong that he was going to meet you, and so that's why Brother Hong came to my house."

Xingqiu and Chongyun laughed about this before finally deciding to chill together for the rest of the day.

~End~