"Godkiller Part Two"

"Aether, do you have anything to say to me?" asked Xiao.

Aether looked at him.

"Nothing I want to say," she said.

"Good, because I don't either."

Xiao said.

"I don't know why she was asking about me and everyone, but I'm getting nervous.

It might be the fact that Aether was staring at Xiao's handsome face. His gaze was unsettling the darker haired male.

"The Silent Planet.

It was as if she could tell I have something on my mind.

Don't be nervous around her.

She is trying to help.

If she can't find out who you are, or what has happened to you, I will kill the godkiller myself." Xiao said.

"Now, let's go.

She doesn't know I found you, so I'm the last one to find out what's going on.Come on."

"It's about the military," he said.

Xiao got into the jet and pushed the "lock" button on the cockpit, indicating that it was ready for takeoff.

She grabbed one of her purses and shoved it into the bag that was on the seat next to her.

She put her wallet in the other purse.

"The pilot just said it'll be another twenty minutes or so."

"Something's up."

Diluc said, putting on his earphones.

The acoustics of the cockpit were amazing.

"Good, because we're about to get our minds blown."Xiao said.

"I didn't think there was that much to blow."Diluc said. (A/N: DILUC SAVAGE)

A few minutes later, the plane started accelerating.

The interior lights went dim and the red emergency light came on.

"We're nearing Kamisato Ayato's house!" Xiao shouted to Aether and Diluc.

They both looked out the windows and saw that they were landing at Ayato's.

Genshin Impact Ai Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें