"Outsider"

Kazuha, Heizou, and Scaramouche were sitting around a table, flirting with each other, when suddenly Kazuha looked up at the window.

A message was relayed through the air: Incoming Message from the Outsider

He was shocked at the message.

He replied with an uncomfortable "Well," and the world went back to the silent.

It was after that Kazuha returned to class.

"What does it say?" asked Heizou, although he already knew the answer.

They were happy that Kazuha was okay, but they knew the world would never be the same.

The next day, Scaramouche joined Kazuha outside his classroom, holding a handkerchief.

He, Heizou and the kid who helped Kazuha on the roof came over and Kazuha had to help them remove the stretcher, which the kid was rolling around on as he was being carried into the school.

Before they reached the school doors, the stretcher had fallen over and scaramouche was trying to fix it.

Kazuha looked up and Heizou and Heizou looked at each other.

Scaramouche and the kid stared at Kazuha, who just blinked at them.

Both Heizou and Heizou were shocked.

They didn't believe that Kazuha was telling the truth, so they started to yell at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" yelled Heizou, trying to hold his temper.

Kazuha didn't say anything, and all the while, scaramouche was giving him the same look he was giving him on the roof, except this time it wasn't a smirk, it was the look of a confident gentleman, just more... dreamy.

He gave Kazuha a knowing look and he giggled.

He shook his head and the two boys ran off into the world as if the Devil was chasing them.

Kazuha stayed by the door, and when his head became too heavy to keep up he sat in the chair and slept.

Heizou looked at him with a disbelieving look and Kazuha winked at him, before his eyes grew heavy and he fell asleep.

The others stood around the hospital room, looking at Kazuha, while he slept soundly.

After a while, Kazuha stirred, looked at them, then his eyes opened up wide.

He stared at Scaramouche and Heizou and said "What..."

Scaramouche and Heizou bowed before him and he said "Oh, I should have figured it was you two."

Scaramouche tried to explain, but he wouldn't let him and she spoke again.

"I'm Kazuha.

I'm going to be the Outsider.

"He continued.

Heizou was confused by this, but Scaramouche had a plan.

He took Kazuha outside and whispered in his ear.

Heizou left his friends and joined Kazuha.

They were in the forest, and it was night.

"Scaramouche, you are a lucky boy.

The last thing we need is a mother.

Your mother will stay here.

All you need to do is watch me as the Outsider, and everything will be great for you and everyone else."

"No, I am not, because I need your help.

Don't leave me alone."

Kazuha looked down at Scaramouche, and he looked back at him.