14| Charlie Bradbury

"No, wait, guys, you can't just break in," Bobby stopped us as we started to pack up. "They know your mugs. What if we mailed in the flask? Then I could ghost through the joint. I mean, it's not like Dick can kill me twice. What, you got a better plan? Come on. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't know how to do my damn job."

"Bobby, that's Dick's office," Sam pointed out.

"I think what Sam's trying to say is, what happens if you run into Dick and, you know..." Dean hesitated, "go vengeful? You know, it's not something you can just shake off."

"Come on. Give me some credit. What, am I just supposed to ride the pine?"

"Sorry, Bobby," I apologized.

Sam, Dean and I all moved to pack up and head to Chicago to track down the person who was hacking into Frank's drive.

Sam managed to hack the webcam of the person who hacked Frank's drive thanks to some of Frank's tools. It turned out to be a young woman named Charlie Bradbury. We tracked her to her apartment and Sam and I broke in while Dean stayed with the kids.

"So you're saying you guys are monster hunters?" Charlie asked. "So, there are other monsters?"

Sam opened his mouth to speak, but she waved her hand at him dismissively.

"Stop. Never mind. Just shh. Okay, I get how you tracked the drive- straight GPS- but it's still in the office. How did you find me?"

Guiltily, Sam opened his laptop and showed her the footage of herself we got from her webcam.

"Aw! Son of a gun jacked my webcam?!"

"Welcome to Frank," I smirked.

"It's creepy, but I'll give it to him," Charlie sighed. "So you're telling me everything on his drive is true."

"That and more."

"Wait. How long did it take you to crack into Frank's drive?" Sam asked.

"A day or so."

"Is there anything you can't hack into?"

"Not yet."

"How about Dick Roman's e-mail?"

"Why would I... oh. He's one of them."

Sam and I shared a look.

"No," Sam shook his head. "He's their leader."

Charlie just stared at us like we were insane. Which, by non-hunter standards, we technically were. But that was beside the point.

"So, what's the end game- steal our resources, make us some slaves?"

"Planet-wide value meal," I corrected. "We're the meat."

"You can't be... serious. Okay. Alright. Let's do this. What am I looking for?"

She opened her laptop and Sam and I moved in to stare over her shoulder.

"Well, for starters, uh, anything on archaeological dig sites," I supplied.

"Like Indiana Jones stuff?"

"All we know is that Dick has been digging all over the world, and we need to know what he's looking for."

"You know, I was having a really good week," Charlie muttered to herself as she worked. "I met someone, downloaded the new Robyn album. Everything was coming up me. Oh crap."

"Look, we get it sucks," Sam began.

"No, not that," Charlie dismissed him. "This. Dick's e-mail isn't on the company server. It's on a private one, in his office."