24| Ganking Dick Roman

There were multiple Dicks. Somehow, Roman had managed to clone himself so we suddenly had a really big problem. And then Bobby showed up possessing the maid from the motel we had been staying at when he disappeared from our room. So, instead of going after Dick, Sam went after Bobby. After getting the maid to the hospital, we headed back to the cabin with the flask back in our possession.

"Okay, thanks," Sam said, hanging up the phone. "She's fine. Checking out of the hospital tonight."

"Well, that's positive," Cass noted, serving me another sandwich.

"Tell me again why you turned tail for some maid," Meg looked around at us as Cass gave Sam and Dean each their own sandwiches as well. "You were right there."

"Shut up, Meg," Dean growled.

"Because Dick made more Dicks," Sam informed her.

Dean, Cass and I all looked at him.

"He must've kept a chunk of the original Dick Roman somewhere. Uh, they'd all have to touch it."

Cass had retreated to the kitchen and was drying dishes.

"Hey, shifty, what's your problem?" Dean asked him.

"Do we need a cat? Doesn't this place feel one species short?"

"Dean's allergic," I muttered.

"You got anything on the topic of Dicks?" Dean asked over me. "Crowley was pretty sure you could help."

"I can't help. You understand? I can't. I destroyed... everything, and I will destroy everything again. Can we please just leave it at that?"

"No," Dean stood up. "No, we can't."

"Dean..." I tried to stop him.

"We can't leave it," he ignored me. "You let these friggin' things in. So you don't get to make a sandwich. You don't get a damned cat. Nobody cares that you're broken, Cass. Clean up your mess!"

Cass put down the dish he was drying, walking up to Dean.

"You know... we should play Twister."

I hung my head as Sam and Dean exchanged a look. Cass disappeared with a flap of his wings.

"Nice. You scared off the Empire's only hope," Meg commented, taking a sip of her beer.

"Meaning?" Dean asked.

"It occur to you every one of those things was in Cass? He knows them. He can see past the meat suits."

"So, he'll be able to spot the real... fake Dick Roman," Sam connected the dots.

"Gold star, sugarpants. Too bad he's Fruit Loops. You might've had a chance."

There was a noise behind Dean, and when he turned, Cass was playing Twister on the floor.

After a heartfelt goodbye, we ended up burning Bobby's flask and putting his ghost to rest. The next morning, after Dean got Baby back thanks to a little help from Cass, we put our plan in motion. Meg crashed the Impala into Sucrocorp's main sign and caused a distraction while Sam, Dean, Cass and I snuck into the building. Sam and I were looking for Kevin while Dean and Cass went after Dick.

"Kevin. Hey, buddy. We got to hustle, okay?" Sam said when we found him.

I cut the ropes around Kevin's wrists and he ripped the tape off of his mouth.

"Wait. We can't leave yet."

"Uh, yeah, we can. It's okay. We got to go."

"Sam," I said.

"Ellie, go find Dean and Cass. I got this."

I ran out of the room, leaving Sam to deal with Kevin. I ran through the halls until I got to the testing lab. When I peeked in, I saw Dean, Cass and Dick talking.

"Eleanor, glad you could join us," Dick greeted me as I came in. "You sure I'm even me, Dean?"

"No. But he is."

Dick glanced over at Cass.

"See, here's the thing when dealing with Crowley," Dean continued, "he will always find a way to bone you."

"This meeting's over."

Cass moved toward Dick, but was flung aside into the wall. I surged forward as Dean plunged the bone in his hand into Dick's chest. Dick gasped, pulling the bone out and snapping it in half.

"Did you really think you could trump me?" he asked.

"Honestly?" Dean asked as I pulled out a second bone. "No."

I pulled Dick's head back, plunging the bone sideways into his neck with my other hand. I backed up a step next to Cass as he yelled. Sam and Kevin came running into the room while he continued to yell and gurgle.

"Figured we'd have to catch you off guard," I said.

Dick's face transformed into the enormous Leviathan mouth with long pointed teeth a protruding tongue. He roared briefly before his face returned to normal. Black goo started running from his nose and Dean moved around him to stand with me and Cass. Waves of energy started pulsing from him in the rhythm of a heartbeat. I latched onto Dean's hand, biting down hard on my lip. By the door, I saw Sam cover himself and Kevin as Dick exploded into black goo.

I groaned, holding my head as I sat up. It was dark and as my eyes adjusted, I started to make out my surroundings. It appeared to be some sort of forest, but I couldn't remember how I got here. The last thing I remembered was ganking Dick in Sucrocorp.

"Hello?" I called out. "Dean? Cass? Sammy?"

I clambered to my feet, looking around at the trees.

"Dean? Sammy? Cass! Anyone?!"

There was a rustling to my right, and I turned to look.

"H-hello?" I called out again. "Is someone there?"

My heart plunged in my chest as two red eyes stared back at me. This was so not good.