24. Ecstasy

Both men, elated and joyful that they could produce their own unique Patronus.  And they were a matched pair.  

Draco was happy that his had taken the shape of a dragon.  There were two reasons for this.  One was obviously because of his name - Draconis - and the other being that the very first friend that he had ever made was called Fireball.

When he saw the dragon emerge from his wand, he had no words - the same as Harry - and was glad that Harry had insisted they do this together.

It was because of Harry.  His new memories of Harry, being with him, talking and laughing with him, being held by him.  They all made up who he was now, and as he felt the images and the magic filling him, he was surprised, but he was peaceful.

Harry used to have a Stag - representing his love for his father.  And while that was okay before and during the war, he knew that his parents were gone.  He had accepted the fact after all this time, and if loving Draco was going to be his new normal, then hell yes, he would embrace it.  The fact that his Patronus was a Hungarian Horntail only told him that the part of his life, when he had to face the magical creature, would not be forgotten.

It was also a sign of when Draco had started to have feelings for him - in their fourth year, and wasn't that just epic.  He had turned to Draco again when their dragons had left them, cupping his face once more, and had kissed him deeply, saying in his husky voice, "I love you sweetheart", which of course made Draco weak in the knees.

Without telling anyone where they were going, they apparated together to Harry's house, and landed in his lounge.  The lounge where they had spent their first dinner together, where Draco had become angry at how Harry had been treated by his muggle relatives.  The same place where Harry had held onto Draco's hand for the first time.

And now it would be the place where they would discover each other in a different way.  Tonight they were going to give themselves over to absolute pleasure and ecstasy, and the beauty of it was, that they were ready.  They had been for a while now.

They undressed each other slowly, with such care and passion, knowing that there would be other times for it to be different.  But for now, they were going to revel in the love they had for each other.  A love that had been forbidden, a love that would probably be scorned at by their world.  For now, it was just the two of them.

Harry kissed Draco all over, mapping out his stunning body, praising him all the time, telling him that he was beautiful, and gorgeous, and breathtaking.

When he entered Draco after prepping him, his words were husky.  "Feel that baby?", he asked.  "You were made for me - a perfect fit sweetheart", he would pant out, worshipping Draco until the blond man felt like he was floating, gliding in and out of him slowly.

Draco had never known love like this and he knew he had to give some of himself in order for him to receive.  And he also knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but Harry made it easy.  Harry never judged him, not even when he made the man wait all those times, refusing to come out of his room.

"Harry", he whispered softly, pulling his face down to kiss him deeply.  Harry was a big guy, but he felt almost weightless on top of his lover, leaning on his forearms next to Draco's head.  Draco's legs were wide open and thrown over Harry's shoulders, and the moment was so intimate for them, but it was also perfect.

He put his hands on Harry's back, trying to grab hold of something - anything - because his release was going to be phenomenal, but Harry was sweating, and they were both breathing heavy, becoming lost in the moment.  He put his fingers in Harry's hair, and begged for Harry to "Please Harry, please", making him go faster.

Harry wasn't kidding himself, his lust was at an all time high and he wanted to come just as much as Draco, and he wanted it to last forever, but those fingers in his hair were just too much, and so he started thrusting, changing his pace.  He leaned on one arm now, and placed his hand around Draco's shaft, and they both felt the ecstasy claiming their bodies at the same time.

The double stimulation from being fucked and fisted, was almost too much to bear for Draco, and he looked into Harry's eyes, and panting harshly, he opened his mouth and cried out, "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, I'm coming", and his whole body spasmed at the pleasure, spilling his seed onto his stomach and all over Harry's hand.  His body rocking and shaking from having Harry inside him.

When Harry felt him clench, he thrust in one more time, and loving that Draco was pulling his hair, opened his own mouth and breathed out heavy, "Fuck baby, oh shit - I'm com.....", and he came spectacularly inside the smooth walls of Draco's arse with a shudder.

After their orgasms, Harry kissed Draco until neither of them could breathe, and when they finally broke away, he kissed his closed lids in a show of love.  All the while, Draco's hands had gone limp, and were running through Harry's hair now, and not in their tight grip anymore, which of course Harry loved as well.

When Harry pulled out, Draco winced a bit, but Harry kissed him again, so as not to focus on that, and after using magic, they were clean.  Draco folded himself into Harry's arms, and they both just lay there, enjoying the scent of their love making from just minutes before.  

This.  This is what they both needed and had wanted for a while now.  They had an unusual understanding of each other, and it wasn't because they were entwined with each other from an early age, it wasn't even the fact that they were in a war together.

No.  This was because they had listened to their hearts.  They had started this whole episode so that they could heal each other.  Harry had listened to his heart, telling him that even if Draco didn't reciprocate, he would always be there for Draco, but thanking all the gods that he felt the same, it had only been a matter of time.

Draco was privy to information about Harry that no one else was.  Not even his closest friends, and he was okay with that.  

They fell asleep in each other's arms - waking up to an owl tapping on the window with a letter tied to it's leg.