CAST

Hey butterflies 🦋

Welcome you all to the new story!! I have tried this story in different way!!

There are many mature contents... Each update might have mature content... I know it will definitely be rude at starting but it's the plot... So don't thittify the author!!

It will be a slow pace story... So please wait patiently for the story to move on further!!

So let's get into the cast!!

* Ashwin kumar as Rohit Arora ( 30 years )

He is CEO of 'ARORA GROUP OF COMPANIES'!! He is an arrogant guy... He is hot and equally handsome as well!! He is now married to Diya without any interest!! He is in love with Paayal for past 5 years!!

* Sivaangi as Diya Rohit Arora ( 27 years )

She is a successful gynaecologist!! She is a chirpy extrovert girl!! Her marriage with Rohit is an arranged one but she accepted him as her husband wholeheartedly!!

Imagine anyone for the remaining cast!!

* Paayal ( 29 years ) - ANTAGONIST

She is an orphan and she doesn't know the true value of love!! She says that she is truly in love with Rohit but only God knows the truth!! She loves to irritate Diya by being close with Rohit!!

* Rohit's grandmother

* Diya's mother

* Diya's father

This story contains many mature contents and some tortures!! Don't be offended friends...

I promise that it will be happy ending to this story!!

Updates will be once or twice during weekend!!

First update will be tomorrow!!

With love,
Author 💜