🖤 CHAPTER 10 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story 😊

Next two days passed in a swift in hospital!!

Paayal visited him often showing her care!!

Doctor came to that room!!

Doctor : Hello Mr.Rohit!! Hope you are fine now!!

Rohit : Yes doctor!! My left hand is alone paining like a hell!! My pain in head is somewhat reduced!!

Doctor : Due to the force you hit... Your left hand had a mild fracture Rohit!! And it takes few months for it to heal!!

Rohit : Ok doctor!!

Doctor : Since your wife denied a nurse... We didn't send any nurse with you!! And Mrs.Rohit we will discharge him today!!

Diya : Ok doctor!!

Doctor : Take care young man!!

Saying so he went out and Diya did all formalities for discharge and finally they reached their mansion by 7pm after their stay at hospital for three days!!

Diya helped Rohit to walk by holding his shoulder and make him to sleep on her bed!! Because he will not allow her inside his room!!

If he is in her room beside her then it will be easy for her if he called her for any help!! Thats the reason she made him to lie on her bed!!

Rohit started to scroll his YouTube watching some videos!!

Actually he is not a phone person but he too have an Instagram account!!

He opened his account : Rohit_Arora which is obviously an private account!!

But his feeds are filled with one constant message and it also tagged him!!

It's the video in which his enemy company got the deal by hook or crook method by spoiling his presentation... Many people who are his enemy's men spread hatred through messages of his messy presentation and they tagged his account too!!

He became stressed too much after seeing all hatred towards him!! Even though he know these are all planned... He can't able to take the news that he lost the most valuable deal and that SIDDHARTH Company got that deal!!

He typed an message on Siddharth's Instagram account : Siddharth_malhotra

Rohit : You touched the wrong nerves Mr.Siddharth!! You will see your destruction soon!!

The message is seen soon and he got a message back too!!

Siddharth : I hope to see you soon in person Mr.Rohit!!

He read that message and frustrated!!

Rohit : Hope that happens soon Mr.Siddharth!!

And that goes with only seen notification and no reply from him!!

And he became stressed more for the new hatred he is facing by people!!

Diya came to give him food... She saw him leaning on bed rest closing his eyes but she is unaware that he got to know about her arrival by her fragrance!!

After keeping the food on the side table... She tried to move from there but a strong hold got hold of her wrist!!

She turned her head and saw Rohit holding her wrist firmly with blood shit eyes... She gets panicked for a second seeing his rage and anger through his eyes deep red colour!!

He dragged her using his right hand and she fell beside him on his right side!!

And all her thoughts wandered about one constant thing!! That is it should not happen!!

She started to wiggle and his hold on her wrist tightened and she hissed in pain!!

Rohit bite her earlobe whispering in a husky tone!!

Rohit : If you stay silent then I will leave you with slow thrusts... Or else I will not mind my injury and release my all stress on you!!

Hearing him she stopped to wriggle... She thought he may be slow since he can't use his left hand and his head is still recovering!!

So she stayed silent beside him on his right side!!

He smirked seeing her went silent and then worked on her dress with his one hand and soon all her clothes were throwed away from her!!

He eyed her and her hands automatically went to his dress and removed those slowly without hurting him making him also naked before her!!

He made her to turn towards his side and he slowly turned towards her and his right hand caught hold of her bosoms squeezing it!! She left out a soft moan!!

And he entered her slowly... This time she didn't shout in fear but actually there was no pain in his thrust!! It was a slow one!!

He has been gentle on her not because of his concern on her but because of his care on his won health and pain on his left hand and head!!

He entered slowly... This time it caused unknown pleasure to her as he is not hard with her... All the time she will only scream as it will pain like hell but this time it felt like heaven for her feeling his slow thrusts on her!!

He released all his stress inside her and devoured her completely and slowly!!

After few hours of devouring her to the full he left her and laid beside her and they fell asleep soon in each other's embrace due to tiredness!!

She snuggled more to his bare skin which is more needed for her during this period of time!!

His right hand fingers slowly caressing her bare bosoms even in that deep sleep and she smiled against his skin in her deep sleep!!

Months rolled...

And now Rohit is completely cured from all his injuries and he is perfectly alright now!!

Now Diya is 4 months pregnant now!! Her belly became slightly visible but that doesn't show that she is pregnant but told that she is slightly gained weight!!

Rohit also wandered why suddenly she gained weight as it is prominently seen through her appearance!!

Diya made up her mind and went to talk with Rohit about her decision!!

Diya went near his study room and knocked the door to get a reply as "Come in!!"

She too entered slowly and stood before him who is working on his laptop!!

After few minutes of silence she finally broke the silence!!

Diya : I made a decision!!

To be continued...

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

I didn't know whether I made justice to this chapter...

Nearing towards the most important phase!! Rohit will start realising his true love in two to three chapters!!

What is her decision..??

What will happen next..??

Will meet you all with another exciting update!!

With love,
Author 💜