🖤 CHAPTER 36 🖤

Hii Butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story 🙂

He continued...

Rohit : Ava dream la varuvaa ngrathu kaagave ennoda sleeping time a adhigam pannen becoz I need to spend time with her..... Apdiye college life mudinjuthu... Then I decided to start my own business... Apo kooda enna motivate panra maari neraiya letters daily vandhutu dhaan irunthuchu... Finally I started my business and side by side started to search my girl.... Ennoda iniyaval.... But everything went in vain... And after I became successful.... One day Sanjay called me somewhere... And naanum ponen... And Anga ponaa the place is beautifully decorated romantically.... I thought my girl did all these things and I became excited to the mere thought of going to see her face finally... And there comes paayal... And she recited one of the famous lines in those poems and stated herself as the one who writes the letters daily to me... At first I don't know why, but seriously I thought she is not the one....

He paused...

Rohit : But somehow Ava enna epdi love panaa and epdi enakku letters anupunaa... And even she recited many of her poems and I finally believed she is the one... And I too accepted her love and that's how my love life started... And Frank aa sollanum Naa name theriyaadha apove I gave kisses to her in dream... We have intimate with each other... But after knowing that the girl is Paayal and even after confessing our love, we didn't even shared a single kiss... We stopped our limits with hugging alone... I seriously don't know the reason for my behaviour... Ennoda granny ku avala paathaale pudikaadhu... And she came with proposal for my marriage and I too agreed due to her pressure... But as soon as seeing you, my heart started to beat fastly... I don't know why...

He paused and their eyes locked for a brief moment...

Rohit : Apram namakku marriage over aachu... I became frustrated on the mere thought of thinking you as my wife... Obviously I am obsessed with my Iniyaval.... And I can't accept our marriage... So only I asked help to my friend Arun... And he too helped me with his ideas... At that time my love for iniyaval seemed greater than  you... I started to treat you very bad... Many times I felt pity and guilty on my behaviour, but my love for my iniyaval blindfolded me...

Dhiya is silently shedding tears...

Rohit : To be Frank... Enakku paayal a two piece la paatha apo kooda react aagaatha ennoda body... Unna saree la paatha apo react aachu...

He said it directly looking at her eyes...

Rohit : When I am around you, everything looked perfect for me... But suddenly one day I realised my love for you... Even before I got to know your past...

Which made her shocked to the core for this new piece of information....

Rohit : Unnoda past therinja naala naan unna love panna start pannala... Nee epo Inga irunthu poniyo that day I realised my love for you... Even though Paayal tried to seduce me using her body, my mind searched you... Only you!!

Their eyes met...

Rohit : I yearned to see you.... I thought to propose you as soon as seeing you... That day when you returned with our babies... I am the happiest person in the world... I even dared to sacrifice my that many years love for you, My iniyaval whom I thought to be Paayal... You seemed more precious than my Iniyaval... If any girl is in your place, then surely she might have filed police complaint against me... But you didn't!!

He paused...

Rohit : And that day when Sara told all your flashback love... I am shocked to the core and I strongly believed that My Iniyaval is you... Even though Sara didn't mention about any letters I thought that is you....