🖤 CHAPTER 22🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Rohit : Whhhhaaatttttt!!!

Paayal : Yes.... I am pregnant!!

She said in much louder tone this time which made him to sit there like a dumb!!

Rohit : No... This is not possible at all!!

Paayal : How come you are so sure Mr.Rohit..??

Rohit : Because I have not even touched you... Then how come it may be possible...??

Paayal : Oh... Is this your doubt... Then I will say everything in detail!!

Rohit listened to her carefully...

Paayal : It happened in your guest house... After few months of Dhiya went from here... You felt stressed and pressurized due to meetings and stuffs... You felt lonely... You were heartbroken when you lost an important tender!! So you asked me to accompany you to your guest house!! Do you remember this atleast!!

Rohit closed his eyes as she continued telling the incident!!

FLASHBACK!!

Rohit picked Paayal from her house by 3 am and drove his car to his guest house!!

He parked the car and both entered inside using the key he had with him!!

As soon as entering Rohit went to his private bar collection and brought some alcohol bottles to the living room and scattered everything there!!

He went and sat on a couch there... Paayal too sat beside him!!

Paayal : Enna aachu baby..??

Rohit : I lost one important Tender Paayal... Now a days feeling so lonely... So thought to drink today with you accompanying me!!

Paayal : Don't worry baby... All will become normal soon!!

He too took one bottle and drank that fully at a stretch and Paayal too opened her mouth seeing him drinking like a maniac!!

Paayal behaved like a good one not even taking a sip!!

After few rounds...

Rohit became completely unstable that means not even able to stand properly!!

He tried to stand but stumbling a lot!! So Paayal quickly went for his help!!

She helped him to stand and took to one of the room located on ground floor!! It is a corner secluded room of his guest house!!

After entering the room she made him to lie on the bed but he is continuously blabbering something!!

FLASHBACK ENDS!!

Till that is what Rohit remembers... After that he didn't even remember a single incident!!

Paayal : I know you are trying to recall the incidents... But you can't because you were so so high that day!!

She paused...

Paayal : I will say in detail on what happened next!! I know it is difficult but we have to... Atleast for the sake of our child!!

She used her last weapon of threatening him indirectly!!

She started narrating the incidents after that...

Paayal : I saw you were blabbering something.... So I came near you and asked "Enna aachu baby..??" but your reply shook me to the core... You just replied "Paayal... Do you know what..?? Now a days I feel very lonely and feeling very stressed... Can I feel you for today..??".