🖤CHAPTER 8🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Next day Rohit woke up by 9am and sensed his hand being pulled by someone and shocked to see Diya holding his hand tightly and sleeping!!

His heart curved into a beautiful smile unknowing to him!!

He saw her going to wake by her movement so he acted like sleeping!!

She opened her eyes slowly and witnessed his state once again... She slowly removed her hold on him and tears started to roll on her cheeks seeing him!!

She then gave a tight forehead kiss whereas few tears fell on his cheeks and rolled down...

Eventhough he acted like sleeping he thought to continue his act to see what all she is doing!!

But their trance is broken by door opening sound and there comes Paayal and Diya moved from him with a jerk!! And Rohit mentally cursed Paayal for ruining their moment without him knowing!!

After that he slowly opened his eyes and his eyes first saw Diya who is standing their with tears strained face!! Their eyes locked for a minute!!

But Paayal came inbetween their eye lock blocking his view to greet Rohit!!

Paayal : Hey baby... Really got panicked yesterday seeing you in that state...

Rohit smiled at her...

Rohit : Now I am fine Paayal...

Diya went out to buy some food for him!!

Paayal : Rohit irunthaalum... Yesterday you lost a big deal... And we lost many crores profit along with it!!

He got remainder of his yesterday meeting... He actually got pissed off after loosing the deal... It is the main reason for him to drink maximum... It is his dream project and someone has changed his presentation which led to this loss!!

Paayal :  Your presentation is a messy one... I am very ashamed of you Rohit to lose in this deal!!

Rohit's heart ached hearing those words from his loved ones... Diya too heared those words of Paayal and felt pity for him falling for this cheap girl who is degrading him for money!!

Paayal : I know you are injured... But still it is a great loss Rohit... I didn't thought in my mind that you will be this much dumb to create such huge mistakes and a messy presentation!! My friends too degraded me for having you as my boyfriend!!

Rohit's heart pained hearing her... But he maintained a soft face!!

Rohit : I am very sad that you thought me like this... Didn't you not even have a small trust on me Paayal..??

Paayal : It's not matter of trusts Rohit... It's matter of crores...

At that moment he felt ashamed of himself that even his girlfriend is degrading him like others!!

Sudden realisation hits her that she is speaking to him very rude!! She doesn't want to create bad impression on him!!

Paayal : Baby... I know our enemy has done that... So didn't worry about that!! I am sure you will get many crore deals like this here after!!

She coated her words with honey whereas he believed her and gave a heartfelt smile!! And she heaved a sigh of relief as she gained his love again!!

That time Diya entered with food parcel in her hand... She kept it aside and stood there with silence!!