🖤 CHAPTER 27 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Elaarum Flashback a seekram mudika solringa... Adhukaana reason yaarum Paayal and Rohit scenes a fb la paaka virumbala... To be honest fb la Paayal pathuna scenes edhuvum varaathu... It consists of one and only Dhiya's pure unadulterated love!!

But irunthaalum maximum it will come for five updates only!!

And apramaa neraiya per uh daily update kuduka solreenga... Adhu kandipaa impossible... Because as you all know ipo dhaan naan studies mudichen... I thought I will be free till I get work so that I can give more updates in the mean time... Fortunately I got selected in Campus Interview and got hired in one of the reputed retail showroom!! So my timing is also hectic... And travelling tired is also getting more and more!! So will try to give update whenever I am free friends!! Hope you all will understand my situation!!

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Next day Dhiya opened her eyes slowly for her new journey in LOVE!!

She excitedly jumped down from her bed and run to washroom grabbing a peach colour salwar!!

She got ready in another 1 hour and rushed down earning suspicious glare from her parents!!

She smiled sheepishly at them and rushed to take her scooty after giving lame excuses to her parents for not eating breakfast!!

Their parents are strict ones with her... They thought then only she will be well disciplined... But inside they love her so much!! She too love her parents to the core!!

She parked her scooty and hopped all the way to her department!! All of them saw her weirdly for her excitement level!!

Sara is waiting for her in corridor... The girls shared a hug as soon as seeing each other...

Sara : Hey Dhivu... Enna un face innaiku romba bright aa irukku..??

Dhiya : Adhelaam Illaye...

She said maintaining her usual tone...

Sara : Seri va... Innaiku namakku first hour free dhaan... Come let us go to main canteen... Foods there will be delicious they seems...

Saying so she dragged her from there... Dhiya too followed her silently with only his thoughts all over her mind!!

That time she heard a familiar voice and turned around to get greeted by one of the senior!!

Dhiya : Hii Arun senior!!

Arun : No need of Senior Dhiya... Just call by my name!!

Dhiya : Okk Arun!!

She chirped...

Arun : Enga pora Dhiya...??

Dhiya : Main canteen ku dhaan Arun... Anga foods laam semma taste aa irukumaam... Engalukku first period free... Adhaan edhaavadhu saapda Anga porom...

Arun : Oh... Okk vaanga... Naanum unga kooda varen... Enakkum first hour free dhaan...

While crossing the ground Dhiya's eyes noticed Rohit who is playing football with his fellow mates!!

She get excited and run towards the ground to see him!!

Arun and Sara too followed her...

Arun : Enna Sara..?? Dhiya Ivlo excite aagura..??

Sara : Adhu onnum illa Arun...

He crooked his eyebrows like questioning her...

Sara : Adhu neenga dhaane senior nu koopda venaam nu soneenga...

Arun : Sonnen dhaan... Senior nu koopda venaam but you can call me as brother!!

He said with slight tough tone while Sara nodded her head on all sides agreeing to him!!

Arun : Seri ipo sollu... Why is Dhiya so excited..??

She started to say in least interested tone...

Sara : Adhu onnum illa brotherr... From childhood she loves football... Adhaan andha game a paathathum ivlo excite aagura...

She explained her view to him annoyingly masking with an fake smile!! Ofcourse she didn't like the way he talked to her and she got doubt on him for his behaviour towards Dhiya!!

Arun too nodded understanding her statement!! He too stood next to her watching the game!!

Dhiya is too immersed in the game... That she forget her whole surrounding and started to drool over him completely forgetting the two person who is standing beside her with an weird expression on their face!!

After the game get over only Dhiya came to her senses...

Sara : Enna Dhivu... Football match a paathathum ulagathaye marandhuta Pola...

She smiled sheepishly to escape her further questions...

Arun is remaining silent throughout their conversation!!

Dhiya : Adhu onnum illa d... Andha senior Rohit semmaya football vilayaaduraanga la...

Sara : Unakku epdi d avunga per uh theriyum!!

Dhiya : First day naan paatha match la kooda avunga dhaan d irunthaanga... Crowd full aa avunga name soli apdi cheer panaanga d... Adhaan enakku theriyum...

Sara : Oh...

Dhiya to divert her...

Dhiya : Achoo... First period time over d... Vaa Namma second hour start aaga poguthu... Namma class ku povom... Namma apramaa oru naal main canteen la saaptukalaam... Bye Arun!!

Saying so without giving a chance for her to speak and bidding bye to Arun who is in deep thoughts she dragged Sara with her to her class...

2 Years rolled in a swift...

Sara and Sanjay proposed each other as they had feelings for each other from day one of their meet!!

Dhiya too said her feelings for Rohit to Sara and she conveyed it to Sanjay!! Sanjay informed them that he is his friend... They felt happy for Dhiya not knowing future plans for them!!

Dhiya's love towards Rohit multiplied for each passing day... But still Rohit is unaware of her presence!!

Rohit is the one who always waits for his love!! He is eager to see his love of life!! He believes that his heart will show him the right person of his life at right time!! So he waited for that moment with utmost patient!!

Dhiya's insecurities made her not to tell her feelings to him... She has not even went before him... She will just love and admire him from distance alone!!

After her friends and brothers pressure for many times... She decided to propose during his farewell!!

She too made an awesome surprise for him unaware of the destiny!!

To be continued...

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

What will happen next..??

Will meet you all with another exciting update!!

With love,
Author 💜