🖤 CHAPTER 11🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Neraiya per uh yesterday double update ketrundheenga... But yesterday ve enaala type panni mudikka mudila... Adhaan innaiku early morning oru update uh!! Happy reading!!

First time neraiya per uh hero oda enemy ku support panni naan paakuren pa .. Neraiya per uh Siddharth a vechu jealousy create panna soneenga but adhu mudiyaathi friends... Becoz he is also an antagonist of this story!!

Comments ku reply panala... That doesn't mean that I didn't read your valuable comments... I didn't get time to reply friends... Soon will reply to all your comments!!

Thank you for your love for this story!! Seriously I didn't expect this much love for this story!!

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Diya made up her mind and went to talk with Rohit about her decision!!

Diya went near his study room and knocked the door to get a reply as "Come in!!"

She too entered slowly and stood before him who is working on his laptop!!

After few minutes of silence she finally broke the silence!!

Diya : I made a decision!!

Rohit : Good... You made my way easy!! I didn't need to do anything with you!! Smart girl!!

He said with a smirk!!

Diya : You still didn't listen to my decision!!

Rohit : Ok tell... Hope it's an positive one!!

Diya : Yes it is positive!!

Diya's m.v : For me!!

Rohit : Ok tell then...

Diya : I need to stay alone from you for few months to think about giving divorce to you!! But this should not known to my parents or your grandma!! It will be secret till I give divorce to you!! If you are okay with it then we can proceed!!

Rohit gets shocked hearing her!!

Rohit : Wtf!! Such a nonsense decision!!

Diya : Mind your words Mr.Rohit!! If you didn't accept then I too won't accept to give divorce to you!!

She shouted which startled him because till now she didn't even raised her voice against him but now she is doing it for her souls!!

Rohit : What the hell it is Miss.Diya..!!

He shouted but she stood firm!!

Rohit gets annoyed by her new behaviour!!

Rohit : If I didn't give permission then what will you do..??

Diya answered cooly...

Diya : Then No divorce!!

He smirked...

Rohit : Don't you know the post effect of your answer!!

Now it's time for Diya to smirk!!

Diya : You didn't know about me fully Mr.Rohit!! For me who undergone all your tortures till date... It is not difficult for me to undergo it for lifelong... Then you won't get your divorce for this life!!

She blackmailed him and for a second her answer made her to think deeply!!

Rohit's m.v : Senjaalum seivaa iva!!