🖤 CHAPTER 20 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Dhiya decided to go inside and before she turns a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and nuzzled his face on her nape!!

At first she was shocked and soon blush crept over her cheeks!!

Rohit nuzzled more and inhaled her natural fragrance sending shivers to her whole body...

She just holded the railing tightly preventing her from falling down!!

His hands automatically wounded around her waist tightly and now she placed her hands above his hands above her waist!!

He just lifted her above the ground and she leaned backwards!! He carried her the same way to his bedroom!!

Correction!!

THEIR BEDROOM!!

She felt goosebumps after entering because this is the first time she is entering his bedroom with his consent!!

He made her to stand on her legs and swiftly turned her and now she is facing him!!

They made a strong eye lock!! It held many emotions... Even he forced love into her many times but this time his eyes showed some different meaning!!

He inched closer still locking his eyes with her... Their bodies pressed together... Now he is only a inch before her and she closed her eyes on such close proximity!!

He leaned and kissed her closed eyes... And then he traced his lips through her whole face except lips...

Finally he captured her lips in his... It is very slow and passionate than the previous ones!! He took it slowly and devoured her mouth completely!!

Dhiya who has not even responded to him anytime... She now started to kiss him back with same passion... They both nibbled their lips alternatively and devoured each other's lips passionately!!

After few minutes they both left each other as their lungs begged for some air!! He left her lips and started to suck and kiss her neck!!

While a soft moan escaped her lips which ignited him more!!

As a result of her moan, now her neck is filled with pool of hickeys... He traced his lips all over her neck to soothe the pain!!

She just clutched his shirt tightly and controlled her further moans!!

He just removed the pins from her saree gently... He then removed her pallu slowly and twirled her making her saree to touch the ground with least effort!!

Now she is half naked and he swiftly removed his all clothes and they both were half naked now!!

She closed her eyes feeling shy!! He just wounded his hands around her waist and brought her closer... Their bare parts came in contact setting fire to their soul!!

He then travelled his hands upwards and slowly undid the hooks making her blouse to fall on its own and now her mounds were pressed on his bare torso!! He then slowly tore off her undergarments and now they are completely naked!!

He then carried her bridally and made her to lie on the bed slowly and he hovered her completely!!

He then captured her lips again in a deep kiss!! She too responded back equally... He tasted each and every corner of her lips!!

After devouring her lips completely he left her and her heaving chest caught his attention!!

He gulped seeing her!! First time he is handling her slowly!!