🖤 CHAPTER 19 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Paayal after leaving from his mansion....

Straightly went to Malhotra's penthouse!!

She barged to his room as soon as entering his house using spare key!!

There Malhotra is drinking with some songs playing in background!!

She went in a swift and grabbed those drinks from him and gulped it at one go and he saw her with shock!!

Malhotra : Baby..?? What are you doing..??

After drinking whole bottle she throwed that bottle and it broke down to pieces with a thud and she jumped on the bed with a loud thud with abnormal breathing!!

After she came back to normal!!

Malhotra : What happened baby..??

Paayal : Ellaam pochu.... Plans Ela waste aa pochu... Dhiyaaaaa....

She shouted in frustration!!

Malhotra : Baby... Calm down... We can make things fall back to places...

Paayal : Stop the fuck Mr.Malhotra!!

She shouted with utmost anger!!

Malhotra : Baby... First tell me what happened..?? So that we can find the solution...

Paayal : That Dhiya came back to Rohit bringing her kids!!

She said with utmost anger which shook Malhotra!!

Malhotra : Whattttt!!!!

Paayal : Yes baby... She claimed Rohit as their father today and Rohit insulted me before her by being silently claiming he is sole responsible for those kids!!

She said with no interest tone!!

Malhotra is shocked to the core!!

Malhotra's m.v : How come everything happens in favour of that bloody Rohit!! I will surely take my revenge from him in form of Paayal!! I won't leave him for sure!!

He thought evily!!

Malhotra : Baby... Calm down... Let us plan something and we can separate them...

Paayal : But...how...??

Malhotra : Nothing as of now... Will say as soon as planning something!!

Paayal : Ok!!

She left her breathe as a sign of relief!!

Malhotra : Why don't we play in bed for sometime and reduce our stress..??

He smirked!!

Paayal smiled giving her full access to him once more!!

He is quick enough to capture her lips in his and started to proceed with that night!!

He made her to lie properly in the bed and hovered her completely!! She too got high on her hormones and started to reduce her stress by giving red signs on his body!!

They both get undressed soon... Their room were filled with their pleasurable sounds, moans and groans of both of them!!

After many hours of hot make out they both lied beside each other!!

On Rohit's mansion!!

Rohit is in some deep thoughts...

Dhiya's face and the face of kids replaying continuously in his mind!!