🖤 CHAPTER 24 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Few days rolled by!!

Rohit completely forget about Paayal and her conditions... He is happily enjoying his life with his babies!!

Babies too felt comfortable with him other than Dhiya!!

Paayal is fuming in anger seeing him not caring her words and enjoying his life to the fullest... Malhotra tried to pacify her but nothing went to her ears...

Her wish to enter Rohit's life has now changed to an complete obsession!! And also her wish to destroy Dhiya too multiplied multiple times stronger than before!!

Weekend is here!! Rohit is playing with the babies!!

Calling bell rang!! Dhiya went to open the door!!

After seeing the person she sequealed in happiness!!

It is none other than her closest friend Sara from college... She married Dhiya's non blooded brother Sanjay!! In fact that is love marriage!! They are blessed with a cute bundle of joy named Aarav who is now 2 years old!!

Actually after marriage they got settled in U.S!! So they didn't get chance to come to Dhiya's marriage!! So they planned to visit her now!!

Sara and Sanjay are the ones who know her love story fully from starting!! They supported her in her love from starting!!

Dhiya : Saaaarrrrrruuuuuu....

She ran and hug her tightly pouring all her missings in that single hug!!

Sara : Hey Dhivu.... Vidu maa.... Kola kola kola...

She said dramatically... Dhiya left her and gave a nice smack on her shoulder making her to surrender to her glare...

Sara : Enna di... Romba naal kalichu meet panrom... Morachite irukka...

She smiled sheepishly....

Dhiya : Choreeyyy saru... Vaa ulla... En anney enga...??

Sanjay : Thangam... Dho vandhuten...

He came with Aarav on his hands... Dhiya ran to them and took Arav in her hands and started to admire him!!

Dhiya : Enna Thangam..?? Nee ipo dhaan vara..?? Sara mattum first ye vandhutaa..??

Sanjay : Adha yen thagam kekura... Car a park pannitu vara konjam late aayiduchu... Iva unna paakura aarvathula Arav a kooda apdiye vitutu vandhutaa...

While Sara smiled sheepishly...

Sara : Seri seri adha vidu da...

Sanjay : Nalla mariyadha ma...

Dhiya giggled seeing their cute talks...

Sara : Siri di siri... Nalaa siri... Apram un kadha enna..?? Avana marandhuruven nu sollitu oru valiyaa kadaisiyaa Rohit annavaye correct pannitiye di ne...

She teased her not knowing the actual truth.... Dhiya fake blushed hearing her...

Sanjay : Aamaa ipdiye veliyave nikka poromaa Thangam..??

Dhiya : Ayyo sorry thangam... Vaa ulla polaam...

Rohit who is busy playing with the babies till now came down and shocked to see Sanjay there!!

All his past memories flashed before his eyes... He controlled all his emotions and stood there like a rock...

Tears started to roll from his eyes seeing him after a long 5 years!!