🖤 CHAPTER 31 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Sorry sorry very sorry... Ennoda situation apdi... Ipo laam I didn't get any time to write any updates and sorry for the short one...

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Rohit grabbed Paayal's phone which gets shaked due to her shaky hands...

Rohit : Paravaalaye... These photos shows that you were enjoying with my so called friend ARUN!!

He completed with rage!! And she didn't know what to answer!!

Paayal : Noooo.... Idhu elaam morphed...

Sanjay : Ohh... Morphed..?? Then look at this video!!

He forwarded his phone where the whole CCTV footage is there in that!!

Her eyes widened after seeing that!!

Rohit : Enna idhuvum morphed aa..??

Dhiya too peaked her head to that video and get shocked seeing her senior Arun playing intimately with her publicly in that video!!

Paayal : Adhu... Konjam high aanadhaala....

She dragged...

Rohit : Edhu konjam high aa..?? Yen di... Nee high aagitu yevan yevan koodayo padupa... Adhaala pregnant aagitu nee enna andha pregnancy ku reason aa solluva... Do you think I am a fool to believe all your words..??

Dhiya gets shocked by his words..

Paayal : Aamaaaa...

She shouted...

Paayal : Naan othukuren... But ennoda pregnancy ku reason nee dhaan... Nee mattum dhaan...

She shouted in high pitch...

Paayal : Aamaa... Naan Avan kooda koothadichen dhaan.... We made love with each other's willingness... But we used protection... So there is no chance to get pregnant... Aanaa that day we made love is unplanned... I didn't use protection... So there may be a chance for pregnancy...

Dhiya gets shocked by her words... Tears stagnated in her eyes hearing her words...

Sara : Dhiya... Don't listen to her... She is a bitch... She is lying... For God sake don't believe her words...

Paayal smirked...

Paayal : Fine Mrs.Sanjay!! I accept.. I accept that I lost my verginity to many... But Rohit is also one among them... And adhuvum ennoda plan dhaan...

She smiled evily... Rohit saw her with shock...

Paayal : Yes... It is not unplanned... Enna muzhusaa love panna nee enna hug kooda panadhilla... I felt insulted on my feminity... Adhunaala dhaan unna adairathukaaga apdi oru plan a pakaavaa plan panni unna adanjen!!

She said and everyone threw disgusting look towards her...

A loud slap landed on her cheeks which echoed the whole mansion!!

She kept hands on her cheeks due to pain...  Everyone look at the direction to see Rohit who's eyes are burning with rage!!

Rohit : Enna di vitaa over aa pesite pora..?? I am very sure annaiku namakulla apdi edhuvume nadakala..??

Paayal : How are you so sure Mr.Rohit..??

Rohit smirked...

Rohit : Because I have evidence...