🖤 CHAPTER 13🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story 😊

Paayal dragged him and entered the mini pub and closed the door and turned on the silencer and Malhotra stood in confusion!!

Malhotra : What happened baby..??

She saw him for few minutes..

Paayal : Baby...

She said in a drunken tone...

Malhotra : Baby, Have you drunken..?? You are unsteady!!

Paayal : No I am steady!!

Saying so she steadied herself!!

Paayal : I need to destroy Diya and Rohit's happiness...

Malhotra smiled and cupped her cheeks...

Malhotra : Kandipaa baby... We will do everything to separate them...

He paused...

Malhotra : Seri, now tell me what they did..?? My baby seems upset now a days!! Everything is according to our plan right!!

Paayal : Illa baby... Everything seemed to be abnormal with Rohit's behaviour after Diya left him!! Something is going to happen I guess!!

Malhotra : Ok... Now tell me what happened in this one month..??

She said the happenings!!

Malhotra : Oh... Ivlo nadanthrukaa..?? I will not leave this matter!!

Paayal finally smiled!!

Malhotra : Oh... My baby smiled finally... That's my baby!!

He paused and smirked...

Malhotra : What is the reason for you being so hot today baby..??

He asked bending down biting her earlobes!! And her cheeks turned blushy!!

Malhotra : And in this crop tank top and tight shorts my baby is looking so sexxxxxyyyyyy and hoooottttt!!

He said pressing her clothes bosoms tightly and she moaned his name sexily!!

Paayal : Ba...by.... I... Ne..eed... Y..ouuu...

She said inbetween her moans as he kept on squeezing her clothed bosoms!!

He smirked seeing his effect on her and pushed her down and she laid on the floor and he hovered over her keeping his both hands on either sides on her bare waist!!

Swiftly he tore off her clothes... He himself removed his clothes and hovered her again!!

She can feel his desire!! She closed her eyes unable to see his desireful eyes!!

He bend down towards her ear!!

Malhotra : Why are you so shy baby..?? This is not the first time right!!

Saying so he swiftly entered inside her earning a loud moan from her!! She shuddered for the sudden thrust!!

He thrusted her continuously till his desire to be fulfilled and lied beside her and they both dozzed off in tiredness!!

The next day dawned happily!!

In Rohit's house!!

Rohit felt uneasy suddenly!! His heart started to beat fast!! His became restless...