Chapter 3: Meeting Whistler

John leads the group to a warehouse just outside of the city and by a railroad. He opens the door for the heroes. As they walk in, John closes the door. They walk further inside the place. Then, they come to a workshop ahead. Someone is working. It's an old man that is either in his mid or late 50s. And he has long white hair, and a damage left leg. His name is Abraham Whistler. 

John: Whistler

John: Whistler. 

He turns around, and spots him and the heroes. He puts down his stuff, and walks over to them.

Whistler: John, what the heck are you doing? Where's Blade, and who are these kids?

John: Well, that's something I do need to tell you about. Remember those creatures that appeared last week?

Whistler: Yeah. Why?

John: Well, these kids managed to take some of them down at one of Frost's nightclubs. They took them down like they were nothing. 

Sora: (Steps forward) It's true, sir. With our own weapons.

Sora summons his keyblade to show Whistler. He looks at it, and examines it. Sora looks at him looking at the keyblade. 

Whistler: Impressive weapon. 

Sora: Thank you. 

Whistler: But why are you all here? 

Riku: Because now, you all got more problems to deal with besides vampires. 

Whistler: You mean those creatures?

Kairi: Yes, but they're called heartless. Creatures without hearts. 

Roxas: How long have they been here?

John: We've only seen them around the vampires. And they showed up about two weeks ago. The vampires seem to know them a little. 

Whistler: Yeah. But both of my boys know how to handle them. And it looks like your weapons are also match for them. 

Namine: We can help you all with your problem too, if you let us. 

Whistler makes a grunt noise before going back to his work. Everyone watches him.

John: Don't mind him. He's like that. He also knows how to get the work done. Whistler is a good man, and a great friend.

Momo: So, vampires exist, huh? 

John: Yeah. They do. I know it's crazy, but it's true. 

Weiss: Then, what do you use to kill them? Stakes? Crosses?

John: Stakes only stun them, but doesn't kill them. And crosses don't do crap. But they can be killed by silver, garlic, and sunlight. Blade and I are vampire hunters, along with Whistler. 

Riku: Just you three?

John: For now. But we're trying to get helpers from time to time. 

Just then, they all hear a car pulling in. They all look, and see a black car pulling into the building. 

John: Blade's here. 

The heroes all step back as they watch the car coming in. It parks as Whistler is working. His power tool is whirring. Blade gets out of his car.

Blade: Whistler. John. 

Blade walks over to his passenger door as John whistles for Whistler. Whistler stops working and turns off his radio. Blade pulls out an injured woman from the car. He carries her. 

Whistler: Bringing home strays now? 

Blade: She's been bitten. (Lays her down on a table)

Whistler: Should've killed her, then. 

Blade: Yeah, I know...but I didn't. 

John looks down on the woman. He sees that she's been bitten on her neck. He suddenly gets an image in his head as he looks at her. He suddenly sees his mother in her place. She's reaching out to him as she dies from her wounds. 

Mrs. Helsing's voice: John...

John shakes his head as he closes his eyes. Whistler looks at her and at Blade. The heroes watch this. 

Whistler: You and John watch her close. If she starts to turn, you finish her off. (Turns on light) Or I will.

Sora: Can you save her from turning though?

Whistler gets some stuff as the woman is groaning from the pain. He checks her. 

Whistler: She's borderline. Another hour, she'd be well into the change. (Finds her tag on her shirt) Dr. Karen Jenson, listen close. I'm going to inject you with allium sativum--garlic. 

Weiss: You're injecting her with garlic? What's that gonna do?

John: It may save her, and stop her from turning. 

Whistler: This is going to hurt, a lot. 

Blade: It was Quinn. 

Whistler: (Looks at him) Frost's little errand boy?

John: He's still alive, huh? Did you get a lead on him?

Blade: No. 

Whistler: Too bad. (Injects Karen) 

Karen groans in agony as she feels the garlic. 

Whistler: Hold her. 

Both Blade and John hold her down on the table. Karen begins to breath labored. Her bite mark begins to steam too. The heroes watch as they see this. 

Kairi: What now?

Whistler: I give her 50-50 if she makes it through the night. 

Whistler walks away to go back to work. Both Blade and John continues holding down Karen as her bite begins to heal. The heroes walk forward as Whistler turn back on his radio as he works. What will the heroes do now?

Here's the third chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Blade. The heroes meet Whistler, John and Blade's mentor and friend. While meeting him, Blade comes in, bringing in a wounded woman name Karen Jenson. A doctor who was bitten by Quinn. Whistler gives her garlic to heal her bite. Will she make it, or will she turn? And what will the heroes do now? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.