Chapter 7: No. We're something else

The explosive gel explodes on the door, and the door falls down inside the room. The two hunters, heroes, and Karen walk on the door to go inside. Some glass doors open up for them, and they walk in a huge room. They see that the room is full of old bible pages, being protected by glass. Everyone looks around. 

Sora: What is all this?

Blade: These are the pages from the book of Erebus, vampire bible. 

Weiss: Even vampires have bibles?

John: Yep. It contains everything, their entire history. 

Blade: La Magra must be one of their legends.

Karen: Why is Frost so interested in La Magra? 

Just then, they all hear chuckling nearby. They all look around.

John: Did you hear that?

Blade: Shh! 

Sora looks around, and then walks away to find out where it's coming from. Kairi and Riku follow him while the others stay behind. Blade and John go off somewhere, as they hear someone else running through here. They both look around the place, and then they spot a teenaged girl, sitting down on the floor. They both look at her, and John reaches down to her.

John: Give me your hand. I can help you. 

Voice: Hola, amigo! Do you remember me?

They both turn around, and see Quinn with the woman. They got backup with them, and they got Karen and the heroes captured. The woman breaks the lamp, and throws it on the floor. The teenaged girl stands up, and they both look at her as she kicks them both in their chests. John growls, and attacks her. He dodges her attacks, but she kicks him in the chest, making him hit and break one of the glasses that holds a page. Blade finally grabs her leg, and punches her in the face. She falls down on the floor, and John stares down at her. He then slams his foot down on her face. Then, the men start attacking them. They both fought them off, but they get overwhelm, and they got pinned to pillars. They even take their swords. Quinn stops them. 

Quinn: Hey! Hey! Nice one. Heh. Well, well, well. (Removing left glove) You took my arm, man. Remember? But it's cool.

He removes his glove, and shows a regenerating arm.

Quinn: I got a new one. (Laughs) Think I'll ever play piano again? 

All the vampires laugh as the heroes struggle to get free. The woman is holding Karen and Kairi. Quinn puts back on his glove. 

Quinn: You can slice him, you can dice him, but the Quinn man just keeps on coming! 

Vampire: (Holds Blade's sword) Check it out. I got his pigsticker. 

Both Blade and John smirk as they see that they're holding their swords, meaning they're in for a little surprise. As the vampires laugh, a defense mechanism on the swords activate, and spikes on the handles go off, taking away their hands. They both scream as the swords fall on the floor. 

Quinn: You're a screwup, Crease! (Laughs) You're a screwup! "I got his pigsticker!" (To Blade and John) You're just full of surprises, ain't you, boys?

Quinn starts punching Blade in the chest. Then, he punches him in the face. Blade spits out blood, as he and John glare at him. 

Quinn: (Panting) Stay with me, sweetness. 'Cause I'm not finished with you yet. (Sees his stakes) Ah, looky here. (Takes one of them) Silver. Nice craftsmanship, huh? Probably cost you both a pretty penny. Now, this here are men who takes their job...just a little too seriously, don't you think?