Chapter 11: Underground temple

In a truck, John and Blade are in the back with Karen. They're both still tased from the tasers. They're leaning against the walls of the truck. Karen looks at them.

John: I really hate tasers...

Blade: We need our serum. (To Karen) Maybe when we get outta this, we'll take that miracle cure of yours. 

Karen: There's one catch. If it works, you'll both lose your strength and your abilities to regenerate. 

John: Wait. You mean...

Karen: You'll both be completely human. 

They both look at her, and think about it as the truck continues driving. Then, it stops. The vampires open the door, and pull them out. John and Blade struggle to get free, but they get tased again. They take them to a secret entrance. And drop them down. More guards pick them up, and take them further inside. Frost is waiting for them, along with Blade's mother, Vanessa, Mercury, and Quinn. The members of the vampire council are there too. They're all inside an underground temple of some sort. 

Frost: Blade, John, Karen, glad you could make it. 

Quinn: Hey, man. Thanks for he shades. And I got yours too, Johnny. For backup. 

Frost: Our ancestors called this place the temple of eternal night. Nice, isn't it? (To members) Apparently, these geniuses forgot it ever existed. Fortunately for us...I'm what you might call a...student of history. 

Frost then walks over to Blade and John. He looks at them as they pant, still feeling weak. 

Frost: Why are we here? This temple was built for one glorious moment...this night,for the blood god. 

Suddenly, Quinn punches Blade in the face, making him fall down on his knees. Then, he kicks John in the stomach. John groans, and falls on his chest. Frost turns around, and looks at them, and at Quinn who backs away. 

Frost: Thanks. (Walks over to them) Let's see this sword of yours. 

Mercury walks over to him, and pulls out Blade's sword. She tosses it to him, who catches it. He looks at it as he swings it around.

Frost: Well. Titanium, right? Acid-etched? I'll get used to a weapon like this. 

Both Blade and John look at it, and sees that the defense mechanism is turned off. They're both surprised and shocked that Frost could do that to their swords.

Frost: What? You both look surprised.

John: (Panting) How did you do that?

Frost: I told you, guys, I know everything about you. And don't you worry about your sword, John. Invader has it. But I'll give him to you once we're done here. Hold out your arm, Quinn. 

Quinn: Why, man? These are--they're, like, all better. 

Frost: Hold out your arm. Now. 

Quinn: (Looks at him) Deac, I--

He sees that he's serious. He holds out his left arm, panting as Frost positions the sword, looking like he's gonna cut it off. 

Frost: Just kidding. 

Quinn: (Laughs) He was screwing with me. He was, like screwing...

Karen looks at Blade and John, and sees that they're both look like they're really thirsty. 

Karen: Blade. John.

Frost: They can't hear you, honey. The thirst has got them now. 

Quinn then hands him the darts of the serum. He takes them, and looks at them.

Frost: What do we have here? The precious serum. (Takes out one) Mm. How long's it been since you shot up? 12, 13 hours maybe? I bet you're both just dying for drinks, aren't you? What's it feel like? Is your blood on fire? 

Blade: Try some.

John: Yeah. Go ahead. Try some of it. You might like it. 

Frost: Thanks, but I prefer the real thing. In any event, I don't think you'll be needing these anymore. 

He tosses the darts down the ledge, and they fall down. The guards pick them both up off the floor. 

Frost: It's a shame, you know? When I think of what you've become, what you should have become. I guess I don't blame you. I mean, with everything that's happened, it's the human side of you both that's made you weak. You should've listened to your bloods. 

Blade: Say what you want, but, I promise you, you'll be dead by dawn. 

John: And the Helsing bloodline will prevent over the vampire race. 

Quinn: Ooh. (Chuckles) 

Frost: Get them outta here. Bring Helsing to Invader. 

The guards seperated them, and takes them in different directions. As they take them, little do they know, Sora and his friends have followed them. They took down the guards above, and sneaked inside. They go after John first. For they know, they have to save him before he becomes a heartless. 

Here's the 11th chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Blade. Looks like they took them to the temple, and luckily, the heroes followed them. Can the heroes save both daywalkers and Karen, and stop Frost? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.