𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗 + 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

    She sometimes forgot that she herself were real. A living breathing creature that was not above violence. That indulged in what the human race did on their normal standards. She entirely almost forgot the real world that was presented to her as she was left daydreaming forgotten worlds that she would never be able to go to as they're purely fictional, far from her fingertips.

    Blinking, she breathes out a single deep breath, exhaling carbon dioxide to the world that produced oxygen. Staring up at the bright burning stars, she lays there counting each constellation she could see. Recalling the stars. Recalling memories.

    Y/n Holt. Seventeen years old, almost eighteen. Secondary fighter pilot to a team of dysfunctional teenagers—much like herself—all with buzzing personalities of their own that didn't blend with one another at all.

    The first and main fighter pilot on her team was Lance McClain. A flirt. A playboy. Brown hair cut short. Eyes carrying the same shade of brown as his hair. Tall, athletic yet scrawny. Cuban.

     Then there was the engineer cadet named Hunk. Large. Burly. Somoain. As tall not if taller than his best friend Lance. Brown hair too with dark set eyes. Always seen wearing an orange bandana.

    Lastly there was the communication cadet, her adoptive sibling ever since the age of ten years old Katie Holt or better known yet as Pidge Gunderson. Shorter than everyone else. Red hair that hung just past their ear. Having brown eyes too. Slim. Round glasses. White.

     And tomorrow morning she was expected to pass the simulation.

     But for now, you'd enjoy staring up at the stars while your sibling listens to alien chatter.