𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗: 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎

𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎

    Oddly enough this wasn't the weirdest thing she had woken up to. Having a near death experience perhaps but this... this wasn't that odd.

    Watching as her team holds phones watching someone before them.

    Y/n body felt sore as she slowly crept over, tilting her head lazily towards the towering people. "What are you guys doing?" She asks.

     All eyes set on her. Hunk grumbles, "Awe Y/n you just ruined it."

    "Ruin what—"

    "Y/n!" Wrapped around tightly in Pidge's embrace. Stumbling backwards, Y/n manage to catch herself only for Hunk to lift them both of the ground holding her much more tighter.

    Groaning as her body was given sweet relief of the kissing air. "Ow," she frowns. Taking in her surrounding. "What happened?" She asks them.

    Allura places her hand on Y/n's lower back saying softly, "We can tell you all about it while you get something to eat. Are you able to walk."

     Standing up straight, Y/n grab a hold of Pidge's shoulder, breathing heavily. "Somewhat," she grits out from her teeth. "I'll be fine."

    Lance scoffs, "You are totally not fine, girl, you literally almost died trying to save Coran and I."

    Y/n slowly nods, humming out, "I'll be fine." Repeating the same words managing to stand up on her own.

    Taking a step forward, Y/n couldn't help but stumble. The team springing into action only to stop when she raised a hand towards them giving them assurance that she was fine walking on her on.

     The only one who outright refused to stop helping was Coran, marching forward, Y/n tells him softly, "I can walk."

     Coran returns the soft voice, "I don't doubt that, but you need help."

     "I don't need help. I'm fine. Seriously. Scouts honor."

     "Scouts honor?" Coran asks, placing his hand on her lower back guiding her towards the doors.

     "It's... I'm promising you," Y/n defines.

    "Oh, well this is me making sure you can keep your promise." Coran said just as stubbornly.

    She quite literally almost died had a glimpsed moments of her life playing out before her all the way until it brought her to that very moment were she had spoken to Vurana who gave no answers. Y/n wished, screamed at herself for not being specific enough, wanting more answers than what she was given to salvage in this universe.

    Her body groaned with soreness as she put on her clothes, slipping the soft creme cardigan over her bare shoulders. Wrapping it tightly around her body she shuffles towards the door seeing Coran standing there at the other side of the wall patiently waiting for her.

    Pursing her lips, she wanted to thank the man before her but couldn't find the words being bare for his ears. So instead she kept her mouth shut and let him act as healer for this short moment.

    Heading deeper into the castle, Y/n's eyebrows furrowed the more they walked down the unfamiliar hall. "Uh, Coran?" She spoke up. "This isn't... where are we going?"

    Coran kept looking ahead, his eyes never once tearing away from the path held before him, "I believe she would have wanted you to see this room." Keeping her eyebrows knitted together, Y/n didn't say anything further only walked alongside him.