𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚓𝚎𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚓𝚎𝚎𝚛

    "We should be entering Taujeer's orbit soon." Coran informs the team, seeing them enter the room.

    "Raise the particle barrier. Scan for Galra." Scanning the room, Shiro furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are Keith and Allura?"

    Coran hums out, "It appears that one of the pods launched in the middle of the night."

    "Wait a minute," Lance speaks up. "Keith and Allura? In the middle of the night. You don't think they're sitting in a tree?"

    Tensing upon those words, Y/n shot Lance a look. "Contact the pod," Shiro orders.

    "Yes, contact that pod!"

    Coran spoke first, "Princess, Keith, where are you?"

    "Where we need to be." Allura answers. "Far away from the castle."

    "What? Why?"

    "We must know if we are the ones Zarkons tracking." Allura answers.

    Y/n sighs out, "Guys, you do realize that we can't form Voltron or wormhole out of here. We need you both. We need the red paladin and someone who controls the castle. Guess who those people are, you, Princess and Keith."

    "If Zarkon finds you despite in my absence, we will know with total certainty that we are not the ones he is tracking."

    "Y/n's right. Splitting up the group makes us far more vulnerable. Come back to the castle immediately."

    "I'm sorry Shiro, I can't do that."

    Keith chirps in, "If Zarkone does find us, I can pilot us to safety." Staring before you out into space you had a bad feeling about this. About all of this. "We're in a wide-open space with plenty of room to maneuver. Plus we'd be able to outrun him. Pidge added that booster rocket."

    The rocket booster? The one that was supposedly too dangerous to be pressed. "That thing's still on there." Coran's words only brought truth to the thoughts you were thinking.

    Shiro shakes his head, demanding with a hasher tone, "We need both of you back here now!"

    The castle shakes vigorously, almost knocking her out of her seat. Y/n looks back on the screen seeing— "What's going on?" Shiro asks.

    "We're in some sort of debris field," answers Hunk.

    Coran points out, "I believe it's coming from Taujeer. Correction: It is Taujeer."

    "Coran what's going on—" Allura cuts out.

    "Some kind of radiation from the planet is interfering with communications!"

    Shiro orders, "Move the castle away from the planet and reestablish the link. Everyone else, get to your lions."

    Flying overhead planet Taujeer trying to figure out a plan on how to fix the ship and slowly stop the shedding. "Assuming we can get it back up, the repairs will still take time."

    The planet continued folding in on itself, the acid beneath it growing dangerous close. "Which would appear to be the one thing we don't have."

    "We need to slow down the shedding," Shiro states.

    "How do you stop a planet that's tearing apart at the seams?!"

    Hunk proposes, "By sewing it back together!"