𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝

    War was something unimaginable but at some point everyone had either faced it or had heard of the legends it had come to be sparken from.

    Inside her lion, Voltron formed, readying to attack Zarkon's home base.

    Shiro spoke first, "We've gotta act fast. The power will only be down for twenty minutes. The Blade of Marmora's schematics showed four targets we need to hit." Points began showing on screen. "The weapons system, the engines, the bridge, and the shield generators.

    "Now let's put an end to Zarkon once and for all."

    Forming a sword they began doing their work. Getting rid of the three targets now onto the bridge aiming all their attention onto it. A black ball with hints of purple developed just underneath them.

    It looked so similar to the shadows you bore. To the shadows your grandmother held once before.

    "What is that?" Lance asks.

    A black electricity sparked, crawling out running towards Voltron. Being aimed straight towards you. You could feel your heart sinking as it wrapped around the robotic beast that you controlled. Stealing the very life from it. From you.

    All of you left screaming in pain before you were knocked out completely.

    Waking up in a complete daze only hearing screams filling your entire comms. Noticing that familiar blue laser beam hitting the castle. Silence only filling the comms.

    Astraea...

    Coran...

    Allura...

    Kolivan...

    Mavros...

    Morana...

    Orion...

    They were all on that ship. They were shot by Zarkon. Chest tightening. It all becoming hard to breathe. Looking down at your two very hands. Looking at the handlebars that Grandma V once gripped and used.

    Eyes shaking. Red hot anger bubbling inside of you. Lifting her head glaring at Zarkon who floated right before you. Shiro's speech not rendering to your ears the only mere thought that filled your head was Mavros, your mother's words, Make them remember why they should fear the Visha name.

    Gripping onto the handlebars. Shadows filling your eyes make them pool with just the only color black. Clenching her jaw. She focused her energy, all of it into her lion. Finally hearing the words, "We are the last thing standing in the way of Zarkon's total universal domination. I'm not giving up that fight! Are you Hunk?"

    "No."

    "Pidge?"

    "Never."

    "Lance?"

    "I'm going down swingin'."

    "Keith?"

    "I'm all in."

    "Y/n?"

     "Let's make him remember who not to mess with."

     "Then let's get Voltron back in this battle."

    Coming back to life just as Zarkon was charging at them with his sword. Voltron made their own sword appear once again. Knocking them back once. Voltron fought. And continued fighting like their lives counted on it.