𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝

𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝

Cracking her neck trying to relieve some tension to it. Astraea makes dutch braids to Y/n's hair trying to bring herself comfort. Everyone standing next to one another huddled around going over the plan once again.

"All right guys, listen up," Shiro standing in the middle of them all. "I'll use the Black lion to lure Zarkon's fleet to our current location." A hologram of Zarkon's home ship flew just under the large teleduv. "And make sure he's within the teleduv's area of effect. Keeping the teleduv hidden behind the space-fold until the last possible second is essential. We can count on you, right Slav?" The leader turns to the scientist.

All of Slav's arms fell out of the pockets as he spoke next, "Absolutely. I'll be fine." His eyes narrow, propping a hand on his face as he bears something, "I'm not sure about the gravity generator, though?"

"What? What was that last thing?" Hunk eyes filled with panic instantly.

Slav hums out, "Hiding a ship is one thing, but I've never had to build a gravity generator for something this large before. I know it'll work, but I'm not sure for how long."

"Well, that's a risk we'll have to take." Shiro sighs out. "Once Zarkon's ship is in position, Kolivan, Antok, Astraea, and the Kaltea will coordinate with Thace. Together, they'll take down Zarkon's security system and upload the virus."

Pidge smirks, crossing their arms, pushing their glasses farther up their nose, "Then he'll be a sitting du-flax." Everyone stares at them. "What? A du-flax is an Altean creature with a beak and webbed-feet."

Coran instantly hops into the middle, grabbing a hold of a hologram of a wormhole and throwing it far away from them. "We'll wormhole Zarkon five hundred million light years away, and he'll be in the Yggiz Galaxy before he knows what hits him!"

Shiro then turns to the Blade of Marmora and Kaltae. Mavros hand's grasping a hold of Kolivan, her other arm snaking around him. Their only daughter standing in front of them with shadows crawling to witness their surroundings. Those three were truly the sun and moon and stars in a good way.

Kolivan the moon, serious cold and calculating as ever. A scar starting from the very top of his forehead passing his left eye only to become a jagged line being directed to the corner of his lip almost meeting his chin. A braid dropping over his right shoulder. His eyes were dead, a blank slate yet bore hidden emotions.

Mavros the sun, bright bubbly and all things energetic. With two different colored eyes. Having a scar starting at her cheekbone dragging down to her jawbone. Her eyes held such an optimistic outlook for them all.

Whilst there was Y/n the star a mix of both parents caring yet cold. Yet she was her own person that had fallen in love with the darkness when she herself was the only light around. Not littered with any scars but rather calloused hands.

"What about Thace?" Shiro asks.

Kolivan answers, "He should be getting into position now. We received his last communication three quintants ago. We should hear from him soon."

"Let's do it." Shiro declares.

Hearing that no one had heard from Thace, Y/n stood up, declaring, "I'll go." Keith having similar ideas said the exact same thing. Both red and white paladin looked each other in the eyes speaking a language of just merely thoughts, through their eyes.

"We'll both sneak on," Keith declares, going against Y/n's unsaid words. "We're both are galras. So either one of us we'll be able to interact with their technology." His eyes flutter towards the tech. "Pidge, can you rig up one of those pods with a cloaking device, right?"