𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗

    "Everyone, eyes front." Shiro commands with ease.

    But for Y/n all she could do was listen to the words of her leader whilst her mind was off focusing, wondering, hopelessly worried for Allura. "We've got a plan to get Allura. We're going to jump to the heart of the enemy, unseen and undetected."

    "I thought Allura needed to open up a wormhole," Pidge stood at Y/n's side, sliding their hand into theirs, holding it, gripping it. Squeezing it as a form of comfort.

    Coran nods along, "It's true that Allura's powers the castle's to travel through wormholes. However, I think we have enough of her residual essence stored in the system to make one jump." Turning towards the screen, Coran brings up a planet. "We'll hide the Castle here inside one of these giant gas planets in Zarkon's command system. The gas is so dense, we'll be hidden."

    Shiro leads on afterwards, "From there, we'll use the castle to scan Allura on Zarkon's ship and attack before Zarkon knows what hit him."

    "There's only one hiccup. We have enough energy to wormhole in, but, without Allura, we won't have enough to wormhole out."

    "It doesn't matter. We're not leaving without her," the leader declares.

    By sheer will, Voltron was able to take down nine battle cruisers, four with a sword and the other five with the shoulder cannon. "There's Zarkon's ship." Shiro comments barreling towards it like an arrow whistling towards its designed target.

    But something trapped Voltron within an invisible hold. An image of a reptile-skinned man with glowing eyes.

    Groaning out in pain, "What is going on?" Hunk questions from his end.

    Keith yells, "We lost the sword. Something's malfunctioning!"

    Blinking, Y/n takes a sharp breath remembering that face from the photo.  She remembered that face with different more humane eyes than the ones that flashed into her mind.

    Coran demands to know, "What's happening?"

   "Somebody do something! Voltron's frozen!" Lance appears on your dashboard.

    Keith screams out, calling out that name he knew all too well, "Shiro!"

    Shiro finally responds, struggling, "I... can't... hold it!"

    When finally, Voltron broke apart, splitting back into six different lions. Gulping down, her throat instantly going dry. "What just happened?" Hunk always asking questions. "Something tore us apart!"

    "I don't know, but we've got bigger problems right now. Look!"

   Seeing several different fleets heading directly towards them. Y/n frowns bitterly.

    "Why do I get the feeling these guys knew we were coming?"

    Fighter pilots began ejecting out into space making their way towards them. Four of the six paladins began flying, preparing for this war, readying to battle and fight for their lives. The fifth paladin however stayed in her spot, looking at the sixth one. Watching as it was pulled away.

    Watching as Shiro was ejected out of his own lion. Confusion warping her features. Quickly she swooped in, catching Shiro into her own lion as Keith focused on saving his lion. Landing on the empire of it all.