𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍

    Watching as Pidge typed away Allura couldn't help but to comment, "Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon."

    Everyone crowded around. But you, you were placed right at Pidge's right hand side. The glasses reflecting off of the screen. Coran shoots back, "I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories."

    Allura's face doesn't dare falter not once as she says the next words carefully, "I know. But we have to do everything to defeat Zarkon."

    Lance straightens his back, standing, smirking, "Once we learn all of his weaknesses, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight."

    Then Y/n remembered, recollected that most of them were still teenagers. That comment alone was filled with natural cockiness and pride. A comment made by none other than teenagers. Pidge was fifteen years old, the youngest amongst them. Keith, Y/n, and Lance were eighteen years old. And Hunk was seventeen. Shiro was the only adult there on team Voltron. And the addition of Allura an eighteen year old as well and Coran another fellow adult. Most of the team were teenagers filled with nothing but spite, pride, and sheer determination.

    "Winner gets the universe." Lance says afterwards.

    Everyone gave him a deadpanned look.Y/n poking at his side, "Must you ruin the moment with your ridiculous thoughts?"

    Lance scoffs, rolling his eyes, saying, "You love my thoughts."

    Y/n raises an eyebrow. "Oh, really? What kinds of thoughts do I love?" She dare try teasing the Cuban boy.

    Smirking, he dares to go deeper, "My dashing—"

    "Lance!" Shiro interrupts him with a stern look. "Anything good yet Pidge?"

    "We were only able to salvage bits and pieces," Pidge starts to explain their process.

    Keith sighs heavily, "We need something to work with. Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire."

    "Who needs a map?" Lance retorts. "After ten thousand years of conquering, I could fire my bayard at, like, any random point in space and hit a Galra ship." He crosses his arms.

    "If we could find troops locations or supply routes, small targets. We could hit and run. Then we could start to free planets one by one," Shiro says his thoughts out loud.

    "Boring! I want the big kaboom!" His eager rebellious teenage side of him began to flourish.

     Shiro brings up, "Zarkon has been building his empire for ten thousand years. We're not going to tear it down overnight with six inexperienced pilots and one support ship."

    Leaning against the chair as Pidge continued to type away, Y/n eyebrows furrowed together, speaking her mind, "Six? Inexperienced? Dude you quite literally went to Keberous. Keith is... was second best in the Galaxy Garrison and... I'm pretty damn good at flying."

    He glares at you. "My point is hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake."

    Pidge began speaking, boring information for hungry ears, "Okay, I've crossed referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a Universal Station."