𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜

    Was she curious about who her biological father was? Some part of her was always left curious on trying to understand who her father was. Was he human? Or was he an alien? She never dived too far in the alien aspect.

    "Coran." Shiro's voice broke through your thoughts pulling you back to reality. "How soon will we get to the Blade of Marmora's base?"

    Coran replies, "Based on our coordinates that Ulaz gave us, we should be there in a few dobashes."

    Pidge jumped around you. Astraea clothed in the same clothes you had found her in. The same one she showed herself with when Ulaz came. Her own version of an armor. "I can't wait to see it! I mean, they were able to fold space-time, and that was just an outpost!" Pidge had asked Astraea what it was like when you all hung out the night before but anything Astraea knew she wasn't saying leaving you all in the dark.

    Hunk rubs his stomach, "The space taco. It left us too soon."

   "Well sure, but my point is, imagine how amazing their home base will be!"

    "Exactly! It could take any shape. Like a space jelly donut. Or long, like a space eclair. Or a space cheese blintz with a cherry sauce on top. Maybe a little dusting of powdered sugar. That's the stars."

    "Aw, now I'm hungry for breakfast," Lance frowns.

    Keith lowers his head, sighing, "Guys, this is a serious mission we need to focus."

    Lance proceeded to mimic him. Coran interjects above everyone, "The base is in range."

    Shiro nods, "Take us in slowly."

    "That might prove to be the tiniest bit of a challenge." Coran says.

    "Is that a black hole?" Hunk asks.

    Astraea answers with a proud smirk, "Two black holes and a giant blue star."

    "That's not better."

    "No kidding. Just inside a black hole, the temperature is one millionth of a degree above absolute zero. But just outside of that, it's hundreds of millions of degrees celsius."

    Hunk couldn't help but add the comment, "Okay. It's like when you're trying to nuke a frozen burrito in the microwave, and it comes out scorching hot on the outside but it's still frozen in the middle, right?"

    "Now I'm hungry for lunch!"

    "Guys, quiet!" Keith snaps. "Astraea, where's the base located?"

    Astraea heads over to the orange haired male, showing them. "In between these three celestial objects."

    "The perfect defensive position."

    "Or the perfect trap."

    Astraea rolls her eyes, tying her hair up in a high ponytail. As the team began arguing whether or not they should go in. The member of the Blade of Marmora focused on the message at hand sent to them asking for identification. "Astraea Black, Wild Child, Carnage. I am here with the Paladins of Voltron."

    Different words begin to flash on screen. "Three of them may enter. Come unarmed."

     Astraea turns to team Voltron, crossing her arms. "Shiro, who's coming with us?"

    Lance smirks, his chest puffed out. "So any thoughts on who's gonna join you on this little mission. I'm thinking things might get a little hot, so you're gonna want someone who can stay cool."