𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎

    "Isn't the saying, every time a Visha is born, the gods flip a coin?" Zarkon raises an eyebrow staring at his two Altean companions.

    Both of them left giggling at the quote said to him. Zarkon stares at the two, "What? Did I say something funny?"

     "No, no." Vurana continues to laugh trying to kill her laughter to be serious. "I just... did you see the Azara?" Zarkon slowly nods his head. "Never believe a word they say. They're a bunch of worthless lies."

     King Alfor retorts, "Says the one that speaks them."

    Vurana shoves Alfor, sending a harsh playful glare towards him. "Do you want my shadows to taunt you Alfie?"

     Alfor groans, "Stop calling me that." He shakes his head as the three make their way up towards his castle. "It's embarrassing. Ridicule even."

     "You're the only one that doesn't like my nicknames. Zar likes his."

     "Zar also corrects you by saying 'it's Zarkon.' cause he doesn't know nicknames."

     Zarkon turns his head away, "I've been... learning."

     Vurana smiles wildly, wrapping her arms around the other King, "See, the brute can actually learn."

     Alfor laughs at this whilst Zarkon eyebrows threaded together. "It's... another nickname I presume?"

    "Yes, another nickname Zar."

     Nodding his head, he stands fully up, Vurana letting him go, the three heading into the castle.

     Horrified, Vurana stares as her planet was left to dance with the inferno below. Her planet was being destroyed. Her friends and family died. Forced to watch alongside Coran as her two younger sisters were taken from them. Both of their souls are now in the sky.

     Tears springing her eyes, standing there, gasping, breathing heavily. Staring at the sky that was slowly filling with burning stars. The brightest one showing up amongst them all.

     "Vurana, my dear friend." Alfor calls out, staring at her somberly. "It is time."

     Turning her body away from the sights of horror shown before her towards the King her friend. Her lips pulled into a frown. She really had thought that there was a chance in saving him. But she was wrong. She was dead wrong. "I will miss you. Miss this place. Miss everyone."

     Hands gripping forearm, "Promise me you'll protect the universe from his hands."

     "My children and their children will protect and save this universe from him," declared, promising her childhood friend. Yanked into a hug, Vurana held Alfor tightly until she fell unconscious in his hold.

     They had a love story that fairytales would be jealous of. Vurana Visha and Felix Jameson. An Altean carrying the Kaltae gene with power beyond the normal imagination and a human left researching space itself already in love with the stars.

     Felix taps his hand against the desk of his young friend from the Garrison. Samuel Holt holds the cup in his hands, his eyes nervously watching as the woman from an unknown planet. An alien in the home of their planet.

     Samuel adjusting his glasses, looking head on at his friend, whispering, "We need to inform the Garrison of her."

     "No," Felix said, flatly. He repeats himself more coldly, "No."