𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎

𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎

    Every time a Visha is born, the old forgotten gods would flip a coin.

     It seemed to whisper throughout her mind in the lands of the dreams. The nightmare occurring once again. Fire and lighting along with ice and shadows moving with one another as if they worked well together even if they were mere polar opposites or were drastically different.

    Dancing with life with pained colors of fire being tainted by shaking shadows. Ravaging the land as if it had owned everything. Wiping, killing off the colors that weren't filled with such youth anymore. That didn't look beautiful but rather dull.

    A storm brewing from just above that shed no dripping rain nor mist. There was no moisture in the air but rather hardened balls of hail made from ice coating, discovering the burnt ground too taking everything in its path.

    Black clouds everywhere shooting blue lightning, waving to the shadows that stood agonizingly close to the lack of forest bed.

    Blades of four separated, stuck embedded into the ground. The blade was made from the old ancient gods that have now been long forgotten. New carvings of wines and roses with a handle made of a brown leather whilst there was a blade that stood out. With vine and leaves and black leather acting as a handlebar.

    The screams drowning out all senses. Alerting her. Gasping awake drenched in complete sweat, breathing heavily. Swallowing hard. Y/n sat there for a moment or two gathering her scarce scattered thoughts.

    Regaining her breathing. Regaining some ounce of control she had over her body she threw herself off of her bed slipping on her white creme cardigan that had stopped smelling like her years ago and began smelling like Y/n.

    Her mind swarmed with nothing but that same nightmare she eyes her bayard for a moment debating with herself to continue training, having the need to become stronger. To be stronger. She could feel the thoughts creeping in slowly but surely creating, bashing into her own brain that she needed to. Needed to train. To keep training until her body gives out.

    To have some sense, some understanding that she could chase away the wasting of nightmares that continued to bring her terror.

    A voice calling out, "Someone help! Anybody help me!" Coran. Snapping her head up, she listens to the voice carefully, "I'm trapped in the airlock!"

    Rushing, running, letting her two feet take her to the airlock. Hearing the same plea repeated over and over again. Entering the airlock, eyes looking around, practically yelling, "Coran! Coran!"

    Hearing the airlock shut from behind, her head snaps towards the entrance, eyebrows furrowing. Pursing her lips, she stands there confused, "Umm... Coran?" She calls out. "Funny joke?"

    "Airlock opening in thirty ticks!" An automated voice spoke. A red light blinking.

    Throat tightening as panic settled deep into her bones. As dread made its way into her blood. "Coran, funny joke. Let me out."

    No one answered.

    Banging her fist against the airlock. Slamming them. The countdown beginning. Screams leaving past her lips calling lists of names. Any names. Screaming them loudly hoping anyone would hear and not allow her voice be heard by mere silence.

    Ten seconds remaining and she was locked in.

    There was no hope for her.

    She was going to die of a horrible suffocation out in space where her skin will turn the shade of purplish blue. "Shit! Shit! Anyone out there! Pidge! Shiro!"