126

"I'm scared" Nick says as we watch a horror movie.

"Whatttt? it hasn't even got to the scary bit yet" i chuckle.

"Yeah i know, i'm scared cuz i know it's coming"

"you're such a pussy it's adorable" I chuckle as i ruffle his hair. "Luckilyyyyy, i'm a great knight in shining armour, ask Elle, so don't worry i shall protect you peasant!!"

"Wha- I'm not a peasant! Or a pussy! And i don't need prote-" But then there was a jump scare, causing him to scream and hug me. I laugh hysterically.

"Told ya"

"Shut up asshole! You we're scared of baby annabell dolls as a kid!!"

"Not anymore!!"

"It's still sad!!"

"Well you're scared of eating carrots! Cuz you think it's cannabilism!!" I yell.

"Who told you that!?"

"Your sister!"

"I don't have a sister!!"

"I realised shut up!!" I laugh, then we carry on watching.

"Now why the fuck would you do that Tatum! There was no way you could fit through that cat flap!" I throw some popcorn at my screen. "Fucking idiot"

"Well how would you defeat Ghostface?"

I scoff.

"Billy Loomis has my heart. If he tried to kill me, i'd let him and say thank you"

Nick looks at me shocked.

"Seriously?"

"Yup"

"That's insane!"

"Yup"

"You'd honestly let him kill you?"

"Hell yeah! Look at that man! he is fine as fuck! i'd literally pay him"

"What the fuck"

"Like straight up. Here's 50 quid, stab the shit outta me, but look hot! Which is easy for you, but you gotta add that extra bit of hotness just for me babycakes"

Nick laughs at me.

"Whyyy"

"LOOK AT THAT MAN!! HOW CAN YOU TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM STAB YOU UP?!"

"CUZ I'M NOT CRAZY!!" He laughs. I laugh with him, but we continue watching the movie.

"Would you let me kill you?" My eyes widen jaw dropping from shock.

"What?"

"You'd let him kill you"

I cover my mouth and pause the movie laughing.

"Whhaaatttt!"

I lay back holding my stomach laughing.

"You're jealous over Billy ahahaha! Who asks that?! 'Would you let me kill you?!' Hahahaha!!" I laugh.

"Shut up! i am not jealous of Billy ugh!"

"No none jealous person would ask that question, unless their jealous idiot" I laugh. But wipe my tears away. "I uh. if you paid me to let you then yeah"

"Wait, why would i need to pay you? What you're gonna be a ghost and use the money to go to the arcades or something?"

"sounds like a pretty nice afterlife" I chuckle. "Also never ask that question again, you sound like a physo. But i understanndddddd any guy would be jealous of Billy! Look at him!!" I laugh.

he blows some hair out of his face.

"Whateverrrr. he's not even that good looking"

"Sureee he's notttt"