135

"Ah, you must be Y/n L/n" The head smiles as i walk into her office. I nod, then sit down. i notice her adjust her collar as she clearly gulps heavily.

"Hmm. Next time you enter the office, you have to stand before i ask you to sit down"

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay" I stand up. She smiles, then we stay in akward silence for a few seconds, as i look around the room.

"You may sit Miss L/n" I role my eyes, then sit down.

"You will have to learn the rules to the school quiet quickly. But i doubt their any more different from the ones at your old school" Then she pulls out a hugeeeee book from under her desk, then places it onto the table making a huge bang. "All these rules you will have to follow. At this school you get 10 hiccups. If you mess up more then that you sleep in the shed. And if you mess up more then 20 times, you will be expelled and will be forced to become a janitor, or will be sent home and will never be able to return. At this school we make sure crazy nutjobs like you get better. That's why we don't have weekends" My eyes widen.

"I'm sorry?"

"What for sweetie. You haven't done anything wrong. As i was saying there are no week ends, you get 2 hours break a day, but you have to spend those two hours doing chores, or go to extra phyceatric sessions. Are you allegric to anything may i ask?"

"Olives"

"olives? What a strange thing to be allergic to. Now i want you to take this to your room and spend the entierty of the day reading it, to fill you in. Now tomorrow you will be having your first session with Mr Rosefelt and other students"

"So uh what do we do-"

"Rule number 56 clearly states that a student should not interrupt or talk to one of their superioirs, unless he or she gives permission" She chuckles.

"...So do i have permission or-"

"Shh..."

"..."

"...."

"Okay you may talk"

"What do we do in the lessons?"

"You talk about your issues and receive help through your other peers. And you give them help to"

"Ah well see this will be easy cuz. Haha. I was the therapist friend so i have some experience in that are-"

"Shh! Rule 56 remember"

"Oh sorry i just thought-"

"Strike one!"

I shut my mouth, but my eye twitches a little from annoyance.

"Alright, take this" She holds out the book. I groan, but take it and it's realllyyyyy heavy.

"You may go to your dorm room"

"Thanks for the permission" I stand up.

"You are going to love it here. Lessons start at 6:30 and end at 6:30 as well" My eyes widen.

12 HOURS?!?!

"Then sometimes if you're teachers believe you haven't learnt as much as you should have they can keep you to 7. Then you are to go straight to your dorms, where the nurses will give you check ups. Which should last till 8. Then it's one hour resting time, to do whatever you wish, then lights out at 9. We let you stay up because we know how teenagers are. Then at 9:30 teachers will check on students and make sure their asleep. And if they are not they either sleep in the shed. or get the shot"

"The shot?"

"It's nothing you should worry about. Just follow the rules and you should do just fine here. At Royal Hospital Academy we believein the most laid back rules, to not put any pressure on our already traumatised and crazy students." She smiles. "Also your hair will not surfice. That will need to change by the end of the week"

"How will i get dye when i can't leave the school?"

"Oh no the colours fine. We understand that. Nutjob children have 'mental breakdowns' and 'bad homes' so they dye their hair.  It will fade out anyway. No honey it's the length"

"The length?"

"yes. Girl students should have their hair on shoulders or lower. No higher."

"Well i can't just grow my hair out. Also 'crazy kids' cut their hair to"

"Well being a nutjob isn't a good enough excuse to defy the lords and societys standards. Now run along. I can't keep chatting to you about this. You're going to love it here. Good bye"

"Bye?" Then i start walking towards the door.

"Ahem!" I turn to her.

"Hmm?"

She chuckles.

"Rule 156 says that once a student either thanks us or leaves, one must bow towards their elders as a sign of respect"

"What are we ninjas now?"

"Bow"

I groan, but lazily bow.

"Good job. See you're already getting along nicely. Now run along"

"Happily" I mumble, then walk out. I groan again, then slam my head on the wall, closing my eyes.

I hate this.