127

Ayo i just had some fight with someone in the comments! It was so funny!! THEN THEY DELETED IT HAHAHA!!!! Holy shit! Hahaha! It was going on for ages HA!!!

"Today, i want you to step out of your comfort zone" Jerry tells me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"How?"

"If you see someone fall over, go over and help them up. But i'm sure you do that anyway so lets do something har-" I wince for a few seconds.

"God i'm a horrible person. no i uh. If i see someone fall over, i usually laugh and walk away...."

"Jesus you're a bitch" he jokes. "Well that's good anyway, because now we can start easy. Or help an old man cross the street. Just do something kind."

I role my eyes.

"But that's boringggg."

"At first yes. but after a while you start to enjoy it"

"Can't i just buy Isaac another book?"

"You do that often?" I nod my head. "Then no" He laughs.

I cross my arms.

"Fineeeeeee"

He smiles.

"Okay, now here's a new game today" Then he pulls Jenga out of his bag. I smirk.

"I am the fucking best at this game! Let's gooooo!!"

He chuckles, then we sit on the floor infront of the coffee table and we start building it.

"Alright, you know the rules. But to make things more intersting, we can only use one hand" He smiles. I nod and we put a hand behind ou backs and start playing. He moves one first and it stays up. This goes on for 4 more tries before the door opens. We both turn to see Imogen.

"Hi" She says.

"The fuck do you want?" I ask.

"uh- N/n calm down. Yes?"

"I um. Want to speak to Y/n" Jango smiles, then accidently knocks down the tower i grin.

"YES I WON!!"

He laughs, but we sit back on the chairs.

"Alright, sit down enxt to N/n please"

I scoff, then she walks over and sits down enxt to me. i role my eyes and move up a little.

"Y/n"

"..."

"Y/nnnnnn"

"...."

"Y/n!"

"I can hear you! Idiot! Speak!!"

"N/n, no name calling. Imogen"

She sighs and starts fake crying, which is painfully obvious.

"I-i am so sorry Y/n. You trusted me with something, and i told them all. I am so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?" She cries. I scoff.

"No"

"What?! Why?!"

"Because! you black mailed me for starters! Then told everyone! Then played the recording of me getting raped infront of everyone!! What the fuck is wrong with you!! You need to be in here not me dickhead!!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"You recorded me getting raped instead of helping! That makes you a dickhead!"

"Am not!!"

"Alright! Alright, ladies and gents, just calm down. N/n. You talk first. CALMLY!"

I groan.

"I've got a few questions. Number 1. Why would you backmail me into staying away from Nick, even though he clearly didn't like you, 2, why would you tell everyone about something you promised not to tell anyone about, and 3. The most important one... WHY WOULD U VOICE RECORD ME GETTING RAPED YOU FAKE BLONDE PEICE OF SHIT!!"

THEY DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT!! HAHAHAHA!! THAT'S SO FUNNY AHAHAHAHA!!!!