130

I sigh, as i stuff my face with wedding cake, watching as the couple have their first dance.

You're so lonley, everyone hates you, you're so ugly, i'm surprised you even got raped, you're pathetic, thanks to you, you've lost your friends, your boyfriend, your mothers approval, your teachers respect! You're so sad that you literally pay someone to talk to you. You're going to be alone forever. You're a stupid, whiney, pick me girl. Everyone hates you. You're a fat, ugly tramp.

I look down at my cake with shaky hands, then gulp, then shove it onto the table

"Hey, you okay?" I turn and see Nick.

"Huh? Oh uh, yeah i'm good."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I say, as i rummage through my bag for my pills.

"What you doing?"

"Grabbing my pills"

"Wanna go outside?"

"I wish, but i think Jess wants me to dance with her after this" I chuckle.

"I thought you didn't like them?"

"I didn't, but look how happy they are. I just have to learn to accept it. It's gross how they met when he was 24 and she was 15" I shudder. "But they seem happy. So it's none of my buisness" Then i swallow my pills down.

"Wow, without water?"

"Yup" Then Jess runs up to me.

"Wanna go dance?"

I chuckle.

"Sure" She grins.

"Bye Nick" We say inison, before she drags me to te dance floor, and start dancing. We laugh hysterically, as i spin her round.

//////////

"That...Was so tiring" I groan, as i jump onto my bed. Jumbo lays on my chest, giving me a big sense of comfort. Hes like a weighted fluffy blanket. I smile, as i start dosing off, but my door slams open to see Charlie and Tao.

"Heyyyy" They grin.

"Hiya? what are you doing here?"

"We're here to have a movie night!! Elle, Issac, Darcy, Tara and Nick are coming over. We've already brought all the snacks. Your brother suggested it" Charlie explains.

I nod, but cuddle up to Jumbo more, as Tao carrys GZ.