136

I look up from my note, and see my new dorm room. It's meant to say 069 which i was so excited about. But on the door numbers it's crossed out with black paint and says 068 + 1! I role my eyes, but get my keys out, then walk in. It's pretty bland. It looks like those really cheap hotels that are really crap. I sigh, but see a door open. I turn and see a girl smiling.

"Oh hi. You must be L/n right?" Imagine what she looks like okay.

"Uh yep, whats your name?"

"Shaniqua Marshall"

Then i look at the two beds. "So which one is mine?"

"The left one. "

"Thanks" I walk over to it, then drop the book onto it, but it just makes a thud. Like the bed is wooden? i lift the duvet cover up, but realise that theres no matress?! "What the fuck!"

"Oh yeah, this one girl Linsy Harbow. She used to eat matresses, then she chocked and died on school grounds, so now matresses are band."

"How do we sleep though?"

"We use the blankets. Blankets are like our matresses. And thank god for that because even though Andrew Fairent almost made a noose with the blanket case, we puersuaded the teachers to keep them because we made them beleive he was just the craziest kid of them all"

"How fun. Shouldn't you be in class?"

"What you gonna snitch?"

"Ew what the fuck no. I'm just saying cuz like they seem really strict about the lessons and stuff."

"Yeah well it's one of the breaks. I just had a quick bathroom break. Speaking of that i have to go! I do not wanna get another strike. I've been here for about 8 months and i'm already on my 5th strike. And i am not sleeping in the shed"

"Whats this shed everyones been-" But she runs out the door. "Speaking..about." i sigh, then sit down on the crappy bed, which makes a huge creak. I role my eyes, but start reading the book, and all the rules are literally pathtic. Like if theirs a fire alarm we have to stand in alphebetical order throughout the entire year group. We don't even get told who should go first, we have to figure it out, and if we aren't in first name and last name alphabetical order we have to stay up till 4 in the morning doing chores, then sleep for the hour in the pe teachers locker.

I role my eyes, but lay down on the bed, but decide to explore. I sigh as i stand up, then start wondering around the school. It's really boring. I sigh, but look into one of the windows of the class. To see them all sitting in a circle. But someones standing up. I furrow my eyebrows, then open the door a smidge.

"Hello, as you all know my name is-"

"Nutty Boy!" Another person shouts, causing everyone in class to laugh. The guy lowers his head. I sigh.

"Alright class!! I understand you all are crazy. But you need to let people talk. Go ahead Nu- I mean Samuel"

I scoff. Everyone stays quiet, then turns to me. I squeak then shut the door, then walk away. i sigh, then get my phone out and message Nick.

Hey! Whats up Nicky??

But almost immideatly he responded.

O shit!! Ur okay!! Are you okay? How's your new school? You're not having a panic attack are you?! I'm coming over!! I'll get my mum to drive me there!! Just hang tight!! Xxx

I sigh.

No, i'm not, i just wanted to message and ask how you were thats all.

Oh okay! Great! I'm doing okay, i'm really missing u though, alot actually. But i can't wait to see you for the summer!! I have loads planned!!

I chuckle, but re-read all off our past messages.

Hiya Oscar u okay?

Awww, r u messaging me bc you missed me 😌

In ur dreams 😂 Anyhooooo, do u wanna come over this weekend and binge demon slayer??

Sure sounds cool lol. Let me know the time on the day 😅

.

Alright. Anime boys, or anime girls?

Oh that's difficult. Probably..... Or!

You cant choose Or!! 😂😂😂

Why not?!?! There is no rule saying I cant!!

I chuckle.

Whateverrrrrrr cheater 😂

Exactly. Pizza or lasagna?

Is that even a question. Pizza!
Lasagna tastes like shit.

WHAT?!?!?!

LASANGA IS DELICIOUS!!

YOU CRAZY MAN!!

I'm so disappointed.

Sorry! Sorry! It just takes like old paint to me.

I'll never forgive you for this 😭😭😭

Good. Suffer.

I am!

I laugh at our past messages, but now our messages are just bland. I miss the old times. I sigh,  but shove my phone back into my pocket. Then walk into the gym room. Expecting dodgeball or something. But it's just people making sock puppets with plastic needles. I role my eyes, then start walking back to my new room.

I am not staying here.