132

I pant, as i walk towards the park.

"Why am i doing this? Why am i doing this? Why am i doing this? This is pathetic. Why am i doing this?" I pant, as i open the gate. I gulp, but sit down on the swings, dropping my bag lazily. But groan as i hide my face in my hands.

"Hey" I scream, then look up to see Nick. I phew.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. I don't care how undead u are. Cuz all gingers are. But if you scare me like that again, i kill you" I say to him, pointing with a glare. He chuckles, but sits down on the other swing.

"What you doing here anyway? Isn't it past your bedtime??" I joke.

"Oh haha" I chuckle, then turn to him.

"But seriously why are you out here?"

He sighs.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"I uh couldn't sleep either" He nods, but turns to my bag. I clear my throat, and gently kick it away.

"What's with the bag?"

"Hmm? Bag? What bag?"

"That bag" he points to ut. I turn and look at it, before turning to him.

"I don't see a bag. You're probably hallucinating, cuz y'know you're tired. So beddy byes"

"N/n why do you have a bag?"

"Okayyy! Jeez if you wanna know so badly" I chuckle "I brought uh snacks!"

"You brought snacks? How? You don't have any snacks at home. That's why me and you were gonna go shopping tomorrow"

"We were?"

"Well now we are"

I chuckle.

"But c'mon tell me what's in the bag. it can't be something bad.... Are there sex toys in there?" He whispers. I laugh as i hold onto the chains.

"Y-yes! Uh! That's why i'm out here!! I'm running a sex toy buisness haha!!"

"Hmm" But then he swings back. I ignore it, but he swings back and grabs it, before standing up.

"Nick no" I say, standing up quickly. He laughs, as i take a step forward, but he just takes one back.

"I just wanna see"

"No Nick please"

"Well, now you're k-kinda scaring me, n/n" He chuckles.

"What? Me, scsring you. Serio-" But he starts to open it. "Nick no!"

He immideatly runs away laughing. I grunt, but chase after him. But suddenly he jumps over the fence. I grunt, as he stands infront of me laughing. I gulp, as i try to reach over the fence and grab it. But he moves it away laughing at me. But opens it. I groan, as i look away, rubbing my eyes.

"Why is there clothes in here?"

"..."

"N/n why is there clothes in here?" He asks, gently turning me around. I sigh.

"I was.. Preparing for a holiday! Yeah i'm going to Egypt for a few weeks, so i wanted to see how carrying the bag was gonna be like when i'm there"

"You don't have a passport, and you're terrified of planes and boats"

"Uh well sometimes you have to go through and get over your fears?"

"..........You're running away aren't you?" he says with a pained look on his face, which makes my heart drop.

"No! No what are you stupid? No."

"N/-"

"No i'm not. I'm just preparing for the ho-"

"No N/n don't give me that crap!!" He shouts. My eyes widen.

"I-i'm not i ju-"

"No Y/n this is bullshit!! I can't believe you wanted to leave!! That's so bitchy of you! You have a good family now! Great friends! And you just wanna give that up just cuz you're going nuts?!"

My eyes widen, and my chest tightens.

"I'm going n-nuts? Ni-"

"No! No! I'm taking you home right now!!" He jumps over the fence and grabs my arm and starts dragging me away.

"Nick! Nick no!" I yell, as i try to get out of his grip.

"Y/n i'm taking you home! Whether you like it or not!!"

"No Nick you don't understand-"

"No!" He stops and tightens his grip on my arm, turning to me. "You! You don't understand! We all love you! And you're giving us up?! After everything?!"

"Nick please list-"

"No you listen. We've all tried very hard to make you feel better. Okay? We've understood this is hard for you, and i'm not saying what happened to you wasn't horrible, and i'm not invalidating your feelings. But running away is crazy!! You're fucking crazy Y/n!!" Then he starts dragging me more, as tears well in my eyes. But i get out of his grip. He turns to me.

"Y/n-"

"She's sending me away!" I yell quickly.

"....What? What do you mean?"

"She's sending me away, to Royal hospital" I sniff. "I was running away, so i didn't have to go. So that, people wouldn't think that i-i'm crazy!" Then i snatch my bag away.

"But i guess i'm to fucking late" Then i barge past him and start speed walking away.

"Y/n!! No Y/n i'm sorry!! Please come back! I'm sorry i lashed out at you! I'm just upset! You're not crazy!! I'm sorry!! I'm just mad because my dad lashed out at me! I'm so sorry!! N/n come back please"  I turn to him and walk over.

"You know what i think? Hmm? Want me to 'open up?' Think about all the things you hate about yourself. Alright, your weight, your personality, your looks. You're acting up because you don't know how to handle these awful things! Now how would you feel. If the person you trusted and loved most in the world. Calls you crazy? Hmm? Without even thinking twice about it to. Without even listening to my reasoning. Without hearing me out first. Okay? How would you act if the same things happened to you? What would you think nothing off it and just continue with your day? Knowing all the things you say and do gets pointed out and mocked at, because it doesn't meet their standuerd. Knowing that your first time. The thing that was meant to be a special thing. Was suddenly taken from you forcefully. Having to pretend to be someone else just to do the thing you enjoy, and enjoying being this other person, because it brings you comfrot knowing for 5 fucking minuites you can be someone your not just to escape it all, just for it to get ruined infront of everyone!? Or having to go take pills constantly just to feel something good once in a while?! Having your own dad slash his wrists right infront of you as he calls you the worst mistake of his life, as he calls you fat, ugly and a disgusting kid when you were just 13?! That wouldn't affect you in anyway?!?! And you call me the crazy one you peice of shit!!"

"I.."

"No i don't wanna hear it. No one listens to the crazy girl who can't decide between two genders!!" Then i march off.