137

"Oh my godddd, i hate it hereeeeeee" I groan, as i talk on the phone with Nick. It's 3 in the morning, Shaniqua is asleep, but after being here for 4 days, i've noticed that she's a  veryyy heavy sleeper. "We don't even have matresses. So we have to use our blankets. And we're not allowed to close the windows, to prevent students from "Boiling themselves to death" So i'm fucking freezing. And we have to bow to our teachers!! it's so shit"

he chuckles.

"Sounds like your having a terrible time"

"Yeah! And we don't even get weekends, we get a two hour break a day in school. Which by the way. The school days are twelve hours long! Twelve! With a two hour break that's taken up by us doing chores or doing extra work! So we literally get no breaks! I'm exhausted, and it's only been 4 daysssss. Are you sure you can't persuade my mum to let me come home?"

"It's a bit harder then that" He chuckles. "Cuz she doesn't believe me, she thinks your overracting just so you can come home"

"That fucking bitch. Well them i'm just gonna sneak out"

"you can't do that! idiot, your mum will beat your ass"

"I'd rather that then spend another minuite in this place. I miss my lessons. Which is super hard to say. And if you misbehave here, after 20 strikes you either get expelled, or get a shot"

"A shot? Of what?"

"They don't say. And if we only have 10 strikes we have to sleep in a shed"

"What shed?"

"I don't know, i just got here. And i've already gotten 6 strikes"

"Seriously? How?"

"...have you not been listening to me?! This place is super strict!!"

he laughs, but yawns. I sigh.

"Sorry, i don't mean to keep you up"

"No, no, it's fine, i like our nightly talks" He chuckles.

"Yeah, but if your tired i can go. I don't want you to y'know fall asleep in class" I smile.

"Me fall asleep? I won't even get a slap on the wrist for that. For you you'd probably get the cane to the face"

I chuckle.

"Close enough, you get kit at the back of the head with a dictonary to wake you up" I chuckle, but sigh. "I should really get going. Tomorrow we have to go into the forest and talk about the forest and figure out a way to link it to our trauma. I'll talk to you tomorrow night?"

"Course you can. I'll see you then. Is it to soon to say i love you?"

I chuckle.

"No, love you to. Talk to you later" Then i hang up. I groan, then lay down and stare at my cieling trying to fall asleep.

Sorry i haven't been updating, i've just been stressed and other shit. Also i've been regretting how i wrote this. It was so good at the beguinning, then i accidently trauma dumped into it, and now it's turned to shit. HOWEVER!! I don't care <3