133

I pant, as i continue walking, throwing the bag strap over my shoulder more. But feel my phone buzz. I've been out for about 4 hours now, and my phone has been going crazy, but i've just been reading the notifications.

I take it out of my pocket, but scoff.

Nicky:

Hey, please come back-...

I scoff but press on it anyway.

Hey, please come back. We all are worried, and we miss you! I'm sorry for everything i said. You're not crazy! You're just misunderstood! i'm sorry and i promised you that i would be there for you, but i fucked it up, and i'm so sorry, but please come back!! everyones crying and we're all looking for you! Just think about everything good that's happened and make up your mind okay? Think about the milkshakes, the horror movie marathon, your birthday! Just please.Please come back. Come back before hte police find you okay?! I know you probably won't read this but i miss you! I treated the situation horribly and i'm so so sorry. But i love you so please come back!!

I grunt, but stupidly reply.

I'm not getting sent away!!

Then i turn my phone off and shove it into my pocket, before i continue walking.

"

God this is gonna suck!" Issac whines. "We have to miss out on Elle! Why do you both have to be girls?!" Elle laughs and I chuckle.

"Alright. Off we goooo!!" Elle yells, then holds my hand and we start walking to school.

"You look so pretty in the uniform!" I smile.

She looks down at her outfit.

"Are you sure? I didnt know if I made the skirt to short"

"Whaaaattt. Bitch please the sluttier the better"

She gives me a really bitch look.

"Take your own advice"

I dramatically gasp and hold my heart.

"Whoahhh hitting me where it hurts! My baggy clothes are very sexy thank you very much!"

.

"THEN IF ANYTHING GROWS!!" Me and Tao screams, then turn to eachother, using hairbrushes as microphines. "WHILE YOU POSEEE!! I'LL OIL YOU UP AND RUB YOU DOWN!!" We laugh. "AND THAT'S JUST ONE SMALL FRACTION!!" Then we throw eachother the hairbrushes, catch them and continue to scream. "OF THE MAIN ATTRACTION!!" We jump in the middle of the room, pressing our arms together. "YOU NEED A FRIENDLY HAND!!" Then we hold hands, and i spin him round. "AND I NEED ACTION!!" Then i spin him down and hold him up. We laugh as we continue screaming the words.

.

"RUN NICK!!" James yells. I yelp, then run after Nick who's running with the ball. I grunt, then jump at him. Tackling him down. He grunts, and I flip him over. I hover above him, and he stares at me wide eyed. Loosening his hands in the ball.

"Hey~" I flirt. Then wink at him. And take the ball with ease. Then quickly get up and run.

"RUN OSCAR!!" Everyone yells. The red steam tries to tackle me. But I just push them out of my way. And throw the ball into their goal, scoring the win.

"YES OSCAR!!" My team yell. I laugh, but hold my heart. Struggling to breathe thanks to the binder.

They all hug my tightly and I chuckle in my best man voice.